BobDaBowler
05-10-2012, 05:16 PM
INNER CORE: Sigma™
COVERSTOCK: Atomix™ Hybrid Reactive
FINISH: 1000 Wet Sand
15# SPECS: RG: 2.47, DIFF: .047
CONDITION: MEDIUM-HEAVY OIL
Ball Layout - 30 X 5 X 50

The new Diablo Red and Charcoal Pearl Sigma Hybrid is built on award winning technology from the Sigma Tour, which won 1st place as the Most Versatile Ball of 2011 in the BTM Reader's Choice Awards.
While the Hybrid edition does feature the same proven core design, the cover technology and box finish provide a different zone of performance. Designed for medium-heavy oil, the Sigma Hybrid reads earlier and provides a smoother ball motion.

League bowlers that are rev-challenged or speed dominant will appreciate the strength of the Sigma Hybrid on a fresh house shot. Tournament bowlers will use it on medium-heavy volume sport patterns to destroy the rack.

Review:
In my opinion, you simply can not go wrong when you use the already proven Sigma core. I have had my Sigma Hybrid for a while now and I must say this ball is an absolute tank! The Sigma Hybrid comes out of box with 1000 wet sand. What I see from the Sigma Hyrid compared to the Sigma Tour is a much stronger read up front and in the midlane. The Sigma Tour is more angular in the backend. I felt 1000 wet sand was to much surface my typical house shot here in Waldorf, MD. So I brought the surface up to 2000 with polish. What an amazing difference it made for me. The ball is much cleaner through the front part of the lane without sacrificing strong midlane read and an incredible strong continous backend reaction. I threw it last night on the WTBA Paris and shot 937 for 4 games. Paris is a 47ft lower volume sport pattern and the Sigma Hybrid absolutely wacked it! Motiv continues doing a great job making products that are much needed in my arsenal! Go out and get yours today! Be sure to check out my Sigma Hybrid video on the link below!! Get MOTIVated!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zPUGBxEIFU

Bobby Middleton Jr
MOTIV Staff Member
www.motivbowling.com