PDA

View Full Version : AMF North of the River Kansas City Mo. (on vivion) will have a PRO Shop

MICHAEL
05-12-2012, 07:02 PM
For any of you that bowl at the AMF, or are looking for a place to have your ball worked on, or drilled. 5/14/ they will be open for bussiness.
AMF Vivion Rd North Kansas City.

ursus
05-12-2012, 11:51 PM
The guy over in Independence Strike n Spare is opening another shop up there.

MICHAEL
05-13-2012, 12:43 AM
Thats what I heard, hope he is good at what he does!!!! We will see!!! I am just glad they have one now! Until I get my spinning machine, I need a good cleaning/polishing/sanding once in a while!!

MICHAEL
05-16-2012, 08:13 AM
I know that a guy down at NKC AMF, Trent, does a great job, and stands behind his work! I am working with him at the moment on a new Vivid!

MICHAEL
05-17-2012, 11:38 PM
Went by today to see if the Pro was in. Wanted a second opinion on my new Vivd.... They are a work in progress, I noticed through the window, some balls mounted on the walls, and equipment. Is open some hours now, but not quit ready for regular schedule! Soon we hope! Have been without one for quite a while.

MICHAEL
06-28-2012, 10:33 AM
Its open now, and ready for business. I think I am going to stick with Trent at North Kansas City AMF! He has been a big part of my new entry into bowling! Its just been a little over 2 years,,, started in my early 60’s,… now going on 64 this Sept 24!! (if anyone wants to send gifts)! For someone that didn’t know shirt from shineola! Trent has helped me a lot in ball selection, and advice! I can’t complain!
I have had that 298 in league last June,,, many,,, high 250 or above games,,,, ok a few dozen! Have bowled many 600 plus series! 289 a few times….. close to that 300 I want so bad!
I think he has also done a great job with my wife! I will be getting a Manic tomorrow drilled by Trent!
I guess it boils down to, service! He has gone the extra mile in our case, and I am a loyal to shops that display that service! You can always find some where, some place that’s cheaper, but in the end,,,,,,
Is it really a DEAL!!

billf
06-28-2012, 12:22 PM
Trent has also done a great job with my wife! I guess it boils down to, service!!

Wow, I can't believe you said that Mike. ROTFLMAO

GeorgiaStroker
06-28-2012, 12:47 PM
I thought that too! Between that and the talk about Atkins on the other thread it reminded me of the night Martin Short was on Conan. Conan said "you're looking good" and Martin replied, "I'm doing Atkins.. Not the diet, his widow"

MICHAEL
06-28-2012, 11:56 PM
Wow, I can't believe you said that Mike. ROTFLMAO

LOL...ONLY YOU BILL..... only you!!!! lol (:)