PDA

View Full Version : Storm Manic Ball Review by Amateur Staff Member Jake Washington

STRMBWLRJK
05-16-2012, 01:12 PM
I drilled my Manic with a 90X45 degree layout with a 3 inch pin. I was aiming for a solid piece that would lay off on the backend and the Manic matches up perfect or what I was trying to do. I tend to use my Modern Marvel and Victory Road Solid a lot on fresh medium to heavy sport patterns, and the Manic gives me another solid option to switch to before dropping to a hybrid or pearl. The Manic reads about as early as the Victory Road Solid, but evens out the backend more rather than being more angular, like the Victory Road Solid is. I have attempted to use the Manic on a few different house patterns, but it is good for me for a game at the most. Because of the layout I used, I have a difficult time preventing the Manic from losing too much energy and rolling out. It matches up to more sport patterns better. However, adding polish or using a layout that helps the Manic store energy would easily make it play house patterns well. The Manic is a great piece and is tough to beat at the mid to lower price range!

Jake Washington
Storm Amateur Staff Member

martinezsam2495
06-03-2012, 12:16 AM
wow, amazing, for my second bowling ball which should I choose? I am a left handed bowler and bowl with 2 fingers.