PDA

View Full Version : Favorite sport other than bowling?

JaMau24
05-17-2012, 12:56 AM
What is your favorite sport other than bowling? Whether you like to play it, or watch it, or whatever it be. Also, what are your favorite teams?

Mine is baseball. I love to watch Major League Baseball. The Royals in particular. I love watching every sport just about though. NFL Football (Chiefs), hockey, college and NBA basketball -- Hell, you name it, I probably have watched it before. Only thing I don't like watching, and I don't know why, is college football. Its weird considering how much I love NFL football too.

I also play ice hockey.. Its been a while since I've played, but when I do play, I play in a local mens league.

chrono00
05-17-2012, 01:00 AM
hockey and professional wrestling. still actually do both on rare occasions

Etrain
05-17-2012, 05:33 AM
basketball, used to play all the time but back issues

Florida Bowler
05-17-2012, 08:58 AM
Baseball (Brewers), Football (Steelers and Badgers), Hockey (Penguins), Fencing (I started a few years ago and I want to get back into it)

If I can get back in to shape, I would love to play baseball again. The only problem is that I live about an hour away from where any of the men's leagues play.

-DJ

americantrotter
05-17-2012, 09:05 AM
Soccer. (Bolton Wanderers, England, USMNT) Then I watch a ton of other stuff but they are all second to Soccer. Baseball (Red Sox) Hockey (Bruins) Football (Patriots, UVA Cavaliers) Basketball (Celtics, UVA Cavaliers)

jaydee
05-17-2012, 09:22 AM
Baseball to play, football (NFL) to watch. Also enjoy some college basketball, don't really care for the NBA.

billf
05-17-2012, 01:01 PM
I love watching pro football. Can't stand much college but for me it's because there are too many one year wonders and never will be's. I play softball and baseball. I also watch college baseball and softball. I watch everything including women's beach volleyball and crossfit games. I still love watching pro baseball but don't always have the time to watch the recordings. O and Nascar.

eugene02
05-17-2012, 01:54 PM
basketball, dodgeball, captain's ball, pool, swimming, roller-blading, cycling and volleyball! don't mind any of these!

striker12
05-17-2012, 04:03 PM
i use to play baseball played it for the lonest time since i was 4 but my rotator cuff is starting to act up on me soo i have had to take a break from it, and the other sport that i like to play was football did good on my high school team was the mvp of the o-line (no one could get threw me).

the sport i lvoe to watch on tv is beach vollyball (all those girls in bakinis) lol, then i watch abit of MLB and NFL when ever i get over to my buddys house to watch it cause i rather watch it on his tv then mine cause hes got a seround sound system and also my cable normal messes up while i watch espn.

The Mayor
05-17-2012, 04:15 PM
Golf! It's my favorite to play and to watch (along with football). I played baseball my entire life and loved it, still play softball.

I'm a huge sports fan in general, I'll watch anything. Especially Dolphins and Gators football (and golf)! I'm a huge Rockets fan (NBA), Gators basketball, Red Sox as well.

These last couple of years have been rough for my teams, but I'm excited in the direction all of them are taking (except for the Sox)!

J Anderson
05-17-2012, 09:09 PM
There are other sports than bowling????????????

eugene02
05-19-2012, 10:52 PM

seriously LOLed at this!

martin
05-21-2012, 12:22 AM

HAHAHHAHAHA.. rofl..

btw, i like soccer (Manchester United), basketball (any NBA team), tennis (Rafael Nadal), badminton (Taufik Hidayat).. used to play soccer and basketball in school but no more since college.. then played tennis and badminton for some time but haven't played for a long time.. i'm only into bowling now..

eugene02
05-21-2012, 01:03 AM
HAHAHHAHAHA.. rofl..

btw, i like soccer (Manchester United), basketball (any NBA team), tennis (Rafael Nadal), badminton (Taufik Hidayat).. used to play soccer and basketball in school but no more since college.. then played tennis and badminton for some time but haven't played for a long time.. i'm only into bowling now..

i can't play tennis after learning badminton.. my ball flys out of the court.. LOL!!!

martin
05-21-2012, 01:12 AM
i can't play tennis after learning badminton.. my ball flys out of the court.. LOL!!!

yeah it's difficult..those 2 have different hand grips and 1 more notable difference is in tennis, we have to use the whole arm, whereas in badminton, you absolutely can't do that and have to use wrist only..

eugene02
05-21-2012, 02:59 AM
yeah it's difficult..those 2 have different hand grips and 1 more notable difference is in tennis, we have to use the whole arm, whereas in badminton, you absolutely can't do that and have to use wrist only..

yup.. thats the whole problem.. hahaha

JaMau24
05-21-2012, 04:26 AM
I enjoy watching Tennis too. Mainly the Australian Open.

floridanative772
09-13-2012, 10:00 AM
I love basketball, boston celtics all the way!

AngeloPD
09-14-2012, 09:07 PM
I played varsity tennis in my high school for 4 years