PDA

View Full Version : My bowling form 2.0 (DV8 Hell Raiser Revenge being thrown)

I suck at bowling
05-17-2012, 06:05 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QeJ5TzofO70&feature=youtu.be

Here is a much improved video of me.

Constructive criticism please.

billf
05-17-2012, 11:20 PM
If you don't mind, send me the file. My program allows me to view frame by frame. I think I see a couple of things but want to be sure
bowlerz_score@yahoo.com

chrono00
05-18-2012, 12:48 AM
well first of all...no one wants to stare at your *** that much!

really, it's kinda hard to see what's going on because your body blocks the lane so you can't see much of your ball's reaction, or too much of your form.

but the parts you can see...ball seems to get into the pocket for the most part, so I guess it's going ok. I'm not really good at judging form and such, let alone when I can't see it that wel.

martin
05-18-2012, 01:12 AM
well first of all...no one wants to stare at your *** that much!

really, it's kinda hard to see what's going on because your body blocks the lane so you can't see much of your ball's reaction, or too much of your form.

lol true.. but from that, i can see 1 problem really.. being off balanced.. from what i see, it's the deep knee bend not being there that's causing that.. i dunno..

btw, just curious, what are those red pins about?

eugene02
05-18-2012, 11:48 AM
nice strong ways of throwing the HRR..

I suck at bowling
05-19-2012, 05:09 PM
lol true.. but from that, i can see 1 problem really.. being off balanced.. from what i see, it's the deep knee bend not being there that's causing that.. i dunno..

btw, just curious, what are those red pins about?

Red Head pin league.

If you get a red head pin, and then get a strike, you get 5 dollars.

I suck at bowling
05-19-2012, 05:10 PM
If you don't mind, send me the file. My program allows me to view frame by frame. I think I see a couple of things but want to be sure
bowlerz_score@yahoo.com

Send the original Quicktime file?

billf
05-19-2012, 08:15 PM
Send the original Quicktime file?
Yes. With the original I can convert it to whatever I need and load it into my Storm software and view it frame by frame where need be.

I suck at bowling
05-19-2012, 10:49 PM
Yes. With the original I can convert it to whatever I need and load it into my Storm software and view it frame by frame where need be.

I believe it sent.

billf
05-19-2012, 11:20 PM
I haven't received it yet but will keep checking

I suck at bowling
05-20-2012, 02:54 PM
I haven't received it yet but will keep checking

Tell me if you have gotten it.

I'm having a hard time sending a large file. But couldn't you download the youtube vid?

billf
05-20-2012, 11:53 PM
It won't let me download from youtube and segregate the file from the site. I still haven't received the file via e-mail. If you have to trim it to send, trim from the end lol