billf
05-18-2012, 10:22 AM
http://youtu.be/5FAwtWzoDDE

billf
05-19-2012, 12:08 AM
http://youtu.be/8ERSEKBLAbQ

MICHAEL
05-20-2012, 01:35 PM
NICE GAME!! If you are ever up this way, and want to bowl Jason and myself for say........ 10,035! Let me know,,,, I need A GOOD pressure bowler to go up against!!(:)
Jason is a piece of cake... you look like a VERY Worthy Foe!!! (:) lol. I know Jason and me have a GREAT TIME Friday Noon, every week!! Don't tell Jason, ((((but he is one hell of a bowler)) Maybe even better then me!! But then what do I know??? lol...(:) I just win all his imaginary money!

MICHAEL
05-20-2012, 09:34 PM
NICE GAME!!! And you did it all in 2 minutes!!! (:).... Looks like it was a little dry on the lanes.. still good game!!!!

Stamps
07-27-2012, 04:14 PM
Very cool! I loved the video. You're great.

got_a_300
07-27-2012, 06:30 PM
That Storm Ice hooks a ton it looks like, were the lanes just burned up
and dry causing that much hook out of a plastic ball but as Iceman has
already said good games.

billf
07-27-2012, 10:32 PM
The lanes had ten games on them but those lanes seem to dry up quick to me. I'm not sure why but I'm always a ball or two lower than the rest of the league.

ursus
07-27-2012, 10:54 PM
It is the weirdest thing but after your video finishes, youtube puts up a video of a girl parading around in a bra and underwear in a foriegn language. Coincidence????

billf
07-27-2012, 10:57 PM
I don't know but I watched that video too!!

Maybe she is the reward for watching my fat butt for three minutes

ursus
07-27-2012, 11:04 PM
I don't know but I watched that video too!!

Maybe she is the reward for watching my fat butt for three minutes

You had me laughing there!!! They were both entertaining, but those were some serious granny panties she had going.

That was some serious hook to cover that 7 pin

billf
07-27-2012, 11:12 PM
When the score matters I don't hook at spares but for fun I try dumb stuff. They haven't let me have a lane with an empty one to my left since I mentioned I wanted to record me hooking the HRR from the 20 board of the left lane to the pocket of the right lane. The last time I did it the woman working asked why I would bother seeing as I wouldn't be allowed to do that during league. I answered with, I can't do this either and threw one from the seats. She is an ok lady just a bit uptight. I've pointed out to a few people how she even walks like she has a stick stuck up her @$$