PDA

View Full Version : edit question??

MICHAEL
05-20-2012, 12:56 PM
I type pretty fast, 80/60 words a minute....but after I send my thread, and go back I notice some misspelled words in my haste to hit the submit! Why won't it let me, like now to make corrections??? Help!! sometimes it works, but others not the case!!!

eugene02
05-20-2012, 01:05 PM
I type pretty fast, 80/69 words a minute....but after I send my thread, and go back I notice some misspelled words in my haste to hit the submit! Why won't it let me, like now to make corrections??? Help!! sometimes it works, but others not the case!!!

normally when i want to edit a document it just edits it.. nothing going wrong in this forum so far that i've encounter though..

MICHAEL
05-20-2012, 01:21 PM
thanks.... It works most of the time, but here lately, many times I hit edit,, and NO GO!! No problem, I want to apologies to all literate people out there, I might DRIVE CRAZY!!!! (:) lol Just look at the word and try to quess what I was trying to put in that sitting(:) I know that helps me, when I trying to reread my thread!!

bowl1820
05-20-2012, 01:58 PM
If the edit post button doesn't work. A workaround is to right click the edit post button and go to open in new tab.

This was a support question and has been moved to the support forum.