PDA

View Full Version : I like my new weapons!!!!

MICHAEL
05-23-2012, 12:06 AM
Undefeated/Alien/Virtual gravity/path plastic I will now go on the bowl that ((o shut)),,, its a 4 game league,,,, darn!! Well I guess a 300 game, and whats a great series some what like a 700 in 3 game league play? I have never played with TOP GUN bowlers... all with 210 up averages.... But I do plan on doing some damage.... will let you know how it all comes to be!!! I am going to put the hurt on a bunch of them!!! Watch out ,,,,, here I come. Jason, I think is going to have a good chance of kicking some,,,,, God I wish he was my wing man!!! I like each of my four balls,,,, yes I have four, and my wife loves me because of it. She thinks its sexy to have more then two, I have a bag that holds 3, with a single matching bag that fits on top!! Each BALL works for me
in a little different way, and I am learning when and how to use them! God I LOVE BOWLING!!!! Is it next week yet??????

JaMau24
05-23-2012, 02:20 AM
Undefeated/Alien/Virtual gravity/path plastic I will now go on the bowl that ((o shut)),,, its a 4 game league,,,, darn!! Well I guess a 300 game, and whats a great series some what like a 700 in 3 game league play? I have never played with TOP GUN bowlers... all with 210 up averages.... But I do plan on doing some damage.... will let you know how it all comes to be!!! I am going to put the hurt on a bunch of them!!! Watch out ,,,,, here I come. Jason, I think is going to have a good chance of kicking some,,,,, God I wish he was my wing man!!! I like each of my four balls,,,, yes I have four, and my wife loves me because of it. She thinks its sexy to have more then two, I have a bag that holds 3, with a single matching bag that fits on top!! Each BALL works for me
in a little different way, and I am learning when and how to use them! God I LOVE BOWLING!!!! Is it next week yet??????

Ya it was fun. I hope they get a couple more teams. I think if we were on the same team we would be hard to beat.