PDA

View Full Version : Jason I don't THINK YOU, or YOUR friend can beat me!!!!

MICHAEL
05-24-2012, 10:51 PM
TOMORROW!! after warm up games, I challenge YOU, and YOUR Worthy bowling partner, to a ONE game $1,034,232,633 prize. That game will be agreed on by all 3 parties!! Again one Old beat up warrior that can hardly walk, against two up and coming Professional Bowlers in the early prime of their LIFE! 3 will bowl, only one will leave with the $1,034,232,633!!! Friday High Noon Vivion AMF!! ((( will I again,, for the 3rd time rise to occasion, and win the money. Or will one of you TWO young men take the glory!! I will post the scores Friday Night!! :):confused:

MICHAEL
05-24-2012, 11:10 PM
Jason I almost forgot to tell you,,,! Yesterday while walking through the woods, looking for treasure, ( I have a metal detector hobby), I came across a large out of place smooth stone deep in the woods! Stuck in the side of the stone was a bowling ball,,, only half of it was showing, most of it was embedded in the stone with 3 finger holes facing outward. There was some ancient writting on the side of the stone, couldn't make hide or tails of it. I stuck my hand into the finger holes, and a jolt of energy went into my hand, all the way up my arm!! I tried to pull my fingers out but when I did, the ball came out of the stone hanging on my right side. I will have this ball tomorrow! I will call this ball XCALABALL!! We shall see, 3 will enter, but only ONE will WIN!!

JaMau24
05-25-2012, 01:04 AM
Jason I almost forgot to tell you,,,! Yesterday while walking through the woods, looking for treasure, ( I have a metal detector hobby), I came across a large out of place smooth stone deep in the woods! Stuck in the side of the stone was a bowling ball,,, only half of it was showing, most of it was embedded in the stone with 3 finger holes facing outward. There was some ancient writting on the side of the stone, couldn't make hide or tails of it. I stuck my hand into the finger holes, and a jolt of energy went into my hand, all the way up my arm!! I tried to pull my fingers out but when I did, the ball came out of the stone hanging on my right side. I will have this ball tomorrow! I will call this ball XCALABALL!! We shall see, 3 will enter, but only ONE will WIN!!

HAHAH!! Can't wait to see it.

Also, we'll have another trillion dollar game after my buddy leaves, we'll have it at the end if you want. So we'll have between the 3 of us, then later on, another one.

billf
05-25-2012, 01:37 AM
Hmmm....will Michael be able to back up all the smack? Or will Jason let his bowling do the talking for him? Tune in tomorrow night to find out on "How the Pins Fall"

MICHAEL
05-25-2012, 09:34 AM
lol,,,LOL...(:).... THATWAS GOOD billf!!!!!!!LOL....reminds me of them old soap box serials on tv that mom used to watch!!!! VERY GOOD!!LOL
Folks if you remember, Mike was feeling a bit down the last time he and his young bowling friend met to bowl for Zillions!! Mike talked the talk,,, and did walk the walk!! Can this aging old burnt up Iron Worker from local 10, do the impossible,,,, win 3,,, yes 3 high stakes bowling games in a role??? tune in friday night when Jason, (the young man says) " Wow,,,, It happen so FAST",,,, one minute the first frame we were tied, then in no time,,,, I looked up and it was like a time warp,,,, He, (the old man),,,,, did it again!"
Yes folks its adventure in the oiled lanes of the bowling alley...... Who will the High Roller be THIS WEEK! Only TIME WILL TELL! You make a guess and let us know your choice!
Young Whip-er-snapper, verses Mature, Good looken, Sharp, built like a greek god, power of Zeus, smarts, wisdom of King David, very humble man! Did I say VERY HUMBLE!
If you can't afford to lose: "don't bet on the kid"!! lol..... (:)..... o god I love bowling!!! God help me!!!

Vegas odds: Old Man 3 to 1!! 8:56am Friday

MICHAEL
05-25-2012, 05:22 PM
Hmmm....will Michael be able to back up all the smack? Or will Jason let his bowling do the talking for him? Tune in tomorrow night to find out on "How the Pins Fall"

Well michael, was Walking the Walk!! Again victory 3 !! Grandpa,,,,,, THE HUMBLE TERMINATOR!!! Norm Duke,,,,, ARE YOU OUT THERE????? I am ready!!!!

eugene02
05-25-2012, 10:40 PM
EAGER TO SEE THE RESULTS!!!!!!! Do post them!

martin
05-25-2012, 11:59 PM
if the old man wins, i want a bowling ball from him.. lol.. :p

MICHAEL
05-26-2012, 09:03 AM
Martin,,,, remember!!! Thats the league I am on with my wife. Its 14 weeks....PlEASE DON"T HOLD YOUR BREATH~~~ I am bowling with a LOT of TOP GUN Bowlers! Averages 210 and up^^^ You have my word that if I do win with my beautiful wife, I will spend the $500.00 On you and your friend! You two, eugene02, and you martin, need to let me know how you want to decide the $500.00 will be awarded?? Remember, I have to win first!! But if the wife and me do win, is it going to be: You both try to guess the number I have in my head between 1 and 13,342, or can the two of you come up with a better method. I open to all sugestions!! Remember 13 weeks left!
We bowl on Tuesday nights!! I will keep both of you posted!! Pray for me Martin/eugene02. I would say the chances of us winning are about as slim as me bowling a 300 game, or 800 series,,, but YOU NEVER KNOW!!(:)

MICHAEL
05-26-2012, 09:06 AM
The score was 227 to 230,,,, (VERY CLOSE AGAIN).... The OLD man WON!

eugene02
05-26-2012, 09:32 AM
Martin,,,, remember!!! Thats the league I am on with my wife. Its 14 weeks....PlEASE DON"T HOLD YOUR BREATH~~~ I am bowling with a LOT of TOP GUN Bowlers! Averages 210 and up^^^ You have my word that if I do win with my beautiful wife, I will spend the $500.00 On you and your friend! You two, eugene02, and you martin, need to let me know how you want to decide the $500.00 will be awarded?? Remember, I have to win first!! But if the wife and me do win, is it going to be: You both try to guess the number I have in my head between 1 and 13,342, or can the two of you come up with a better method. I open to all sugestions!! Remember 13 weeks left!
We bowl on Tuesday nights!! I will keep both of you posted!! Pray for me Martin/eugene02. I would say the chances of us winning are about as slim as me bowling a 300 game, or 800 series,,, but YOU NEVER KNOW!!(:)

how bout $250 each? haha to be fair.. =P but i don't mind if you can only give it to 1.. you can give it to martin instead ! :)

eugene02
05-26-2012, 09:32 AM
The score was 227 to 230,,,, (VERY CLOSE AGAIN).... The OLD man WON!

EXCITING TO SEE !!! Oh man!!!!!! i'm going bowling later.. hope i can get avg 160 - 180 i'll be happy already..

MICHAEL
05-26-2012, 10:53 AM
Good luck bowling this afternoon! What are you talking about 160/180??? shoot for the stars.... 200 + (:)