PDA

View Full Version : USBC Membership question...

jd78
05-25-2012, 04:43 PM
I've been out of bowling for about 5 years, but have recently started getting back into it. I'm about to start my first league back next Friday. I was playing around on the USBC site the other day and noticed they still had my old membership info including the averages from the leagues I used to be in. I also notice they have an option where I can setup my membership online. I was wondering if I should go ahead and do that, or I should just wait to do it when I register for the new league. Does it matter one way or the other? If I do it online, is it possible it will confuse things when I go to register on the first day of league?

Thanks,

JD

JaMau24
05-25-2012, 05:13 PM
Honestly, I have no clue. If I were you, I'd just wait for the league and pay then. That way it will 100% avoid any confusion.

bowl1820
05-25-2012, 05:33 PM
I think your better off getting your sanction card through the league, Because it would include the local association fee/card. Getting the card direct is like getting one through a tournament and wouldn't include the local association. You would then have to get a local association card.