PDA

View Full Version : Ascent Solid

Npahr
05-30-2012, 11:16 AM
I have never seen such performance out of an entry level ball like the new Ascent Solid! The new 1000 grit cover on the MOTIVator-Z coverstock blends incredibly well with the high rg and low differential core from the recon that is used in the Ascent solid. I can not believe how strong this ball reads the mid lane as well as continues down lane and through the pins, especially for an entry level priced ball. This is not what you remember about entry level performance by any means. The cover may seem a little "meaty" at 1000 grit OOB but I assure you it glides through the fronts quite easily while still picking up in the mid lane and maintaining a nice roll till the pin deck. I am very pleased with how smooth and versatile this new release is and at such a low price. The only time I find myself in trouble using this ball is when I am forced left with it because the fronts start to hook. With that said though, the new solid does take easily to surface adjustments for whatever you may be bowling on. I can't say it enough, these new Ascents are not your typical entry level performance bowling balls. Look in your nearest shop soon for these incredible bowling balls from MOTIV!

Nick Pahr
MOTIV Staff Member
GET MOTIV-ated