PDA

View Full Version : Glow Bowling Lighting Question

soundguyxxx
05-31-2012, 10:11 PM
Hey guys,
I have a question, for any owners out there who run glow bowling.
Were trying to update our glow bowl lighting at our center, and are looking for some ideas.
We are currently running Led Par cans over the Pin decks which work really well. However now I am looking to extend that color into the lanes.
We currently have rope lighting in the gutters for the lanes, but I really want to update the look with the same color and powerfull control we have with the led pars,however I am not sure on the actual bowling side of things and which light fixtures would work in the gutters while giving the most impact.
I am thinking led tubes of some sort but I am not sure how it would work.
Any fixtures would have to be DMX able as we are controlling all of our lighting through Martin Light Jockey. I would want them to have seperate RGB color channels, strobe, function and some sort of movement from one side of the fixture to the other.
Has anyone ever done anything like that or could give me some ideas of what to look into.
I would really appreciate any advice, as I know I would like to have, however I am not quite sure how it would be incorporated into the lanes.
Thanks,
soundguy