PDA

View Full Version : I Tremor to think about it!

MICHAEL
06-02-2012, 01:08 AM
This Story reminds me of that 7/10 split I picked up in modesto CA.... 6 years ago! I posted it a while back! This happend in Oregon

Agnes Kasner of Portand Oregon can attest to this happening! During her weekly league in 1966, Agnes tossed her ball toward the pins in the same manner as she had done many times before, but this time the ball would never make it. Seconds after Agnes released her ball the bowling alley began to shake and tremble with such force that it caused her ball to literally stop in the middle of the lane about three-quarters of the way to the pins.

After the small earth tremor subsided and things in the bowling center settled down a bit, the league decided to continue play and Agnes was allowed to re-roll her shot due to 'interference'. Some people would call this bowling humor incident a coincidence, but bowling insiders know that it was the dark force having a little fun by messing with Agnes' day. I doubt any dark force, but it would have been neat to see! You got to Love the tremors,,,, Had several while I lived there!
Weird feeling when it happens!! Makes your stomach feel uneasy!! Like a fast spinning merry go round!!! (:-/

JaMau24
06-02-2012, 01:26 AM
This Story reminds me of that 7/10 split I picked up in modesto CA.... 6 years ago! I posted it a while back! This happend in Oregon

Agnes Kasner of Portand Oregon can attest to this happening! During her weekly league in 1966, Agnes tossed her ball toward the pins in the same manner as she had done many times before, but this time the ball would never make it. Seconds after Agnes released her ball the bowling alley began to shake and tremble with such force that it caused her ball to literally stop in the middle of the lane about three-quarters of the way to the pins.

After the small earth tremor subsided and things in the bowling center settled down a bit, the league decided to continue play and Agnes was allowed to re-roll her shot due to 'interference'. Some people would call this bowling humor incident a coincidence, but bowling insiders know that it was the dark force having a little fun by messing with Agnes' day. I doubt any dark force, but it would have been neat to see! You got to Love the tremors,,,, Had several while I lived there!
Weird feeling when it happens!! Makes your stomach feel uneasy!! Like a fast spinning merry go round!!! (:-/

Are you sure it wasn't your buddy "Fred" that threw the ball 20 feet in the air, and when it landed, it shook the alley? LOL

Florida Bowler
06-02-2012, 11:57 AM
Are you sure it wasn't your buddy "Fred" that threw the ball 20 feet in the air, and when it landed, it shook the alley? LOL

Ha! That's funny!

MICHAEL
06-02-2012, 05:36 PM
Jason,,, thats funny!!! But no! He just destroys alleys, does not cause them to shift....... yet!!! LOL... hope your enjoying your victory!!
It will be short lived my young friend (:) lol.....