PDA

View Full Version : Arsenal Help

JCasey1992
06-02-2012, 07:50 PM
Hi all!

I have been bowling for a while now and am looking to improve. I have a medium ball speed and medium rev rate. My primary lanes tends to be very dry but I hope to bowl on a variety of lanes in different tournaments. Therefore, I wanted to ask a few questions about my ball arsenal. My current arsenal is as follows:

Heavy Oil - Storm Virtual Gravity NANO (I sanded this ball down to a 2000 grit and the pin is above the middle finger. I also put Ebonite powerhouse Matte finish on it)

Medium Oil - Brunswick C (System) Alpha-Max (This is sanded to a 4000 grit and the pin is below the middle finger. I also put Ebonite Powerhouse Extender Ball Polish on it)

Light Oil - Brunswick Avalanche Urethane (This ball is currently undrilled as I just got it in the mail)

Spare Ball - Brunswick T-Zone

I have showed you which roles I use for my balls but do you guys have any other suggestions? Do you guys recommend any additional balls to finish my arsenal off. Finally, in order to benefit my arsenal the most, how do you guys think I should get my Brunswick Avalanche Urethane drilled and should I change the surface at all? If you guys have any other suggestions, by all means, let me know.

Thank You,
Casey

billf
06-02-2012, 08:04 PM
http://cdn.bowlingball.com/images/drilling_3_sym.jpg

Hope this link works.

billf
06-02-2012, 08:05 PM
Yea it worked lol
Any way, this layout has worked well for me on urethane balls on drier lanes.