PDA

View Full Version : The two-handed delivery, must read

billf
06-02-2012, 10:58 PM
The two-handed thumbless delivery disected, analyzed and explained by Joe Slowinski
http://bowlingknowledge.info/images/stories/slowinski_btm_july_07_2_handed.pdf

MICHAEL
06-03-2012, 12:27 AM
Bill if its as good, and easy a method to use, why don't more bowlers use it. Have you tried it? Does it take a younger body, in your opinnion to perform the task? I know Jason looks like a no thumber, but wow does he get rev's and when he is on, he can have a great series. (like myself, with the limp duck rev method)!!
Bill do you think you might go to this method? They talk about, more power, more revs, better scores, more accurate... so why bowl 3 ??? thanks for the articles on more revs, i will let you know how it turns out! thanks !!!!! I truly feel sorry for Jason, if I get this part of my game going!!!! I am going to cause some HURT!!! (:)

billf
06-03-2012, 12:30 AM
I've tried 2 handed. Not for me. Feels too strange and hurts my back but it is the new wave and with so many people on here trying it I wanted to make sure they did so with as much information as possible.

martinezsam2495
06-03-2012, 11:30 AM
that is how I start my stance, but then I release with one hand,
nice, very informative article.

Etrain
06-03-2012, 11:37 AM
2 handed irritated my already poor back... if i had no back issues i think i would have stuck to this style, i was doing well using it