PDA

View Full Version : I know this is probably a stupid question

martinezsam2495
06-06-2012, 04:00 AM
-deleted

eugene02
06-06-2012, 04:04 AM
its about the post. doesn't seems possible to have less post than you but have 2 pins..

martinezsam2495
06-06-2012, 04:07 AM
Maybe it hasn't updated my profile yet?
Cause in the never ending story post there is a guy with 104 post and has 2 pins I have more and yeah...

Timmytomma
06-06-2012, 08:06 PM
Its not gonna change every time dude. Its probably the 100 post threshold or something. What you're getting at is being 1 day older than somebody and wondering why your age is different.

bowl1820
06-06-2012, 08:11 PM
Maybe it hasn't updated my profile yet?
Cause in the never ending story post there is a guy with 104 post and has 2 pins I have more and yeah...

martinezsam2495 You have two pins, I see them right now and earlier from today. Try holding down shift and click on the reload button on your browser. If that don't work go in and clear your browser cache so the page will reload everything.

billf
06-06-2012, 09:03 PM
In the scheme of things, does it really matter? Is it that important to you to actually have a thread for it? This after you took the time to post the same question (but different than this one) one several different threads that had nothing to do with what you were asking. My new post list was filled this morning with posts you answered, including new introductions, that were over a year old. Post count doesn't mean squat. If you're trying to run your post count up for more entries for a new ball, it won't work. The rules state that it has to be a worthy post, not an obvious junk post to run the count up and is up to the discretion of the people in charge of the forum. I'm not trying to be rude, just blunt. You don't want to turn people off to your posts to the point that they don't want to answer you. Doing that would only deprive you of the possibility of great answers. Keep the junk on the junk threads.