PDA

View Full Version : How many bowlers eat brain before bowling!!??

MICHAEL
06-06-2012, 02:36 PM
I just wondered if it helped in a ((zombie sorta of way,))) in regards to the MENTAL part of bowling? Sorry Had to post this due to the zombie hacking going on at this web site. I am not a zombie, nor do I hang with zombies, unless they bowl!! Its all about bowling here, and even the most dead, living dead, deserves to bowl, if all body parts are well and functioning!!

billf
06-06-2012, 02:50 PM
The way I bowl at times I believe I forget my brain but normally pass on any cannibalism.

MICHAEL
06-06-2012, 03:05 PM
The way I bowl at times I believe I forget my brain but normally pass on any cannibalism.

LOL... Bill It could be Beef Brain!!! I wounder if one did eat cow brain,,, would you suddenly not have the desire to bowl, but to graze in a field full of clover, and grass!!

GeorgiaStroker
06-06-2012, 07:42 PM
My grandmother was very fond of pork brains. She cooked them in her scrambled eggs. She never bowled a game in her life although my grandfather used to bowl duckpins.

billf
06-06-2012, 09:04 PM
What's that say about me that the only brain I thought to eat was human?

eugene02
06-06-2012, 11:47 PM
Eating Pig Brain in Singapore is Common I would say.. People tend to say if you eat the Pig Brain, it'll boost your brain.. Not sure how true it is.. But ain't gonna try it even once.. Never had, Never Will.

J Anderson
06-06-2012, 11:55 PM
What's that say about me that the only brain I thought to eat was human?

That your friends and family are right about you!

MICHAEL
06-07-2012, 12:34 AM
Eating Pig Brain in Singapore is Common I would say.. People tend to say if you eat the Pig Brain, it'll boost your brain.. Not sure how true it is.. But ain't gonna try it even once.. Never had, Never Will.

iF THATS TRUE EUGENE, MAKE SURE YOU NEVER EAT A FLEAS BRAIN,,, CAN YOU IMAGINE THE AMOUNT OF SHRINKAGE THAT MIGHT CAUSE, IF SIZE HAS ANYTHING TO DO WITH EFFECT! WHAT WOULD A FLEAS BRAIN LOOK LIKE! BETTER YET,,, WOULD IT TASTE AS GOOD AS IT LOOKS, BOILED WITH SOME GARLIC!! HUMMMM HMMMM,,, ONE THING FOR SURE, YOU COULDEN'T SAY,,, " WOW THAT WAS A MOUTH FULL"! Getting back to tie bowling into this thread,,, does it help focus eating flea brain??? that is the question!! lol

eugene02
06-07-2012, 12:47 AM
I guess eating brain doesn't help you in bowling... hahaha

martinezsam2495
06-07-2012, 12:59 AM
MMMMMmmmMM BrrAAiinnns...

martin
06-07-2012, 03:47 AM
how does pig brain taste i wonder.. never eaten any brains before bowling, after bowling, or ever eaten any brains yet

MICHAEL
06-07-2012, 09:53 AM
how does pig brain taste i wonder.. never eaten any brains before bowling, after bowling, or ever eaten any brains yet

Martin, its pretty good,,,, I PIG out every time I eat it!!! LOL

MICHAEL
06-07-2012, 11:27 AM
My grandmother was very fond of pork brains. She cooked them in her scrambled eggs. She never bowled a game in her life although my grandfather used to bowl duckpins.

Don't sound half bad to me,,,,, If you don't mind Gray, it dosen't matter!! (gray matter, some times refered to as briain),,, but then what do I know, my brain is all scrambled today!! I am on a Rolllllllllllllll!!! lol Getting back to the subject related to bowling,,,,,, It takes a lot of mental thought to be a Great Bowler, and why not brain food to enhance your skills! Beef, Pork, and for small kids, chicken, fly, flea ect... (IT's all how you cook it!) lol OK... I am done on this Thread(:)

martin
06-08-2012, 01:11 AM
i don't know.. just feels weird eating brains.. lol..

eugene02
06-08-2012, 01:34 AM
let's just close this thread.. doesn't seems very effective to have this kind of conversation here.. haha.. sounds disgusting.. on the chat itself will do.. hahahaha

MICHAEL
06-08-2012, 08:06 AM
let's just close this thread.. doesn't seems very effective to have this kind of conversation here.. haha.. sounds disgusting.. on the chat itself will do.. hahahaha

Thats a brain'ie idea eugene!!! Make it so!!! (:)

The German Shepherd
06-09-2012, 10:21 PM
I take my Omega 3's. That is as close as I will get to eating brains.....yikes!

Jay

billf
06-09-2012, 10:46 PM
Originally I thought Mike just spelled bran wrong. Given his age and health it made sense lol

GeorgiaStroker
06-09-2012, 11:27 PM
Eating a lot of bran before bowling is not conducive to a deep knee bend. :eek:

MICHAEL
06-10-2012, 12:03 AM
Quit picking on the old man~~~ he had a bad Friday!!! (:(!! I need a little love, not ridicule, if you don't (mind)! get it brain.... o well maybe it is time to
end this thread! Destroy it zombie mod!!!!