PDA

View Full Version : Great sport shot league need members - long island NY

slmrcs
06-07-2012, 09:54 AM
They are trying to start a sport shot league this summer at the AMF in Garden City - Nassau county NY

Wendnesdays 7PM
$20 week
90% handicap
4 different kegal challenge series patterns
plus, free practice on the upcoming pattern Sunday 1 - 3
For this much money, and all this bowling, this can't be beat -
Only 7 people showed up Wednesday for this, so we need more people,
I'm not running it, or work, there, I simply wanted this league to take off so I could part of it.
since not a lot of people - didn't start league - but they let up bowl on pattern, 4 games, $10.
This a great league and amazing bargain to get so much bowling practice done on sport shot,
I couldn't imagine why anyone would not want to do this if they live around the area.

Etrain
06-07-2012, 10:21 AM
if this was in suffolk i would do it ... im way out east

The German Shepherd
06-07-2012, 11:39 AM
Wow. Seems like a lot of moolah for a league...is this a big money league?

Etrain
06-07-2012, 12:13 PM
Wow. Seems like a lot of moolah for a league...is this a big money league?

alot of the leagues around here are 33 a week... gotta remember its longisland ny unfortunatelly not the cheepest place to live

The German Shepherd
06-07-2012, 12:26 PM
alot of the leagues around here are 33 a week... gotta remember its longisland ny unfortunatelly not the cheepest place to live

Great googly moogly! I pay $6.00 each week for my Wednesday AM Doubles....

billf
06-07-2012, 07:53 PM
We pay $12 a week per league. With the practice on a sport pattern, I would do it though.

J Anderson
06-07-2012, 10:07 PM
We pay $12 a week per league. With the practice on a sport pattern, I would do it though.

The sport league here in Fairfield CT is $25 per week. I've bowled at Garden City a few times, its a great house to bowl in. Their league sounds like a really good deal with the free practice, But its darn near $20 in tolls to get there.