PDA

View Full Version : Bowling ball specs

JCasey1992
06-15-2012, 04:05 PM
I am looking to purchase a ball through bowlingball.com and am getting the drilling service as well. However, all of it is overwhelming. I am trying to update my specs so they will have the right info. I want to get a fingertip grip with inserts in both the thumb and fingers. What information do I need in order to do this and can I measure it myself? I would normally ask my local driller but he is not in very often.

Thanks.

bowl1820
06-15-2012, 04:22 PM
You can copy the grip measurements off another ball, but you have to have the tools to do it. (Things like a span ruler and a pitch gauge.)

The simplest thing to do is , if the pro shop there drilled your other ball. Just ask him for a copy of your grip. They'll give it to you.

On bowlingball.com just send them a email they'll be happy to tell just what info you need to send them for the Custom Drilling Service .

Custom Drilling Service

This service is recommended for advanced bowlers who currently own their own custom fit bowling ball. Custom drilling services can cost anywhere from $50 to $70. Installation of finger inserts, thumb slugs, switch grips, and thumb molds are also available for custom drilled bowling balls.

click here for more info on Bowlingball .com Professional Custom Drilling Service (http://www.bowlingball.com/professional-custom-drilling-service-now-available-at-bowlingballcom)