Ascent Solid Review

Ascent Solid
INNER CORE: Recon™
COVERSTOCK: MOTIVator-Z™ Solid Reactive
FINISH: 1000 Wet Sand
15# SPECS: RG: 2.59, DIFF: .025
CONDITION: LIGHT OIL

Review:
Elevate your game with the new Ascent line! The Red/Blue Solid Ascent features the MOTIVator-Z cover from the QZ2 and the proven Recon core. The Ascent solid cover and dull finish reads earlier on the lane and produces a strong, smooth arc toward the pocket.

Finally, MOTIV is introducing our first ever product at the entry level price point. The new Ascent Pearl and Solid are simply amazing. Do not let the term "entry level" fool you, as that is simply referring to the cheaper price point. The All NEW Ascent Line gives you alot of "bang for your buck". I recently drilled both my Ascent Pearl and Ascent Solid.

The Ascent Solid is a ball I am really starting to like more and more. The solid provides a much earlier read than the pearl courtesy of the solid cover and stronger box cover. However, even though the solid reads the lane earlier it still gets the heads fairly clean and allows you to control the midlane with a smooth continuous backend reaction. I love how versatile the solid is versus the pearl. I can play multiple angles on fresh because of the stronger cover and surface on the solid can handle a higher volume of oil compared than the pearl. I personally like to start with the solid and as the break down forces me left and I then like to open the lane up with the pearl. As most MOTIV releases, these balls hit very hard and keep the very low. At this price point, you can NOT find a better product. Bowlers of all levels with be completely satisfied and ready to become MOTIVated after throwing the ALL NEW Ascents. Get MOTIVated!!!!

Bobby Middleton Jr
MOTIV Staff Member
www.motivbowling.com