MotivMike
06-18-2012, 06:49 PM
The Bowler:
Ball speed = 17
Rev Rate = 400
PAP = 5 ¾, 3/8 up

The Ball: Motiv Sigma Hybrid

Surface = 1000 light polish

The Sigma Hybrid is the strongest symmetric ball ever produced in the Motiv line, rating just under my Raptor P7 in overall hook. The biggest difference from the Raptor to the Sigma hybrid is the hook shape. The Raptor has more of a pronounced asymmetric shape (sharper breakpoint) and the hybrid is smoother but super strong off friction. I’ve found the Hybrid to shine on medium to long flat sport patterns, but for me it also shines on normal house shots. Both types of patterns have a smooth midlane but tones of continuation on the backend. If you loved the Sigma Tour you’ll love the Hybrid for more oil. I would also recommend this ball for strokers looking for the same sigma tour reaction that the tweeners have. Personally I’ve been using this ball more than any other at this point due to the ball control and fantastic power.

In closing the sigma hybrid has a strong controlled reaction for medium heavy oil with the award winning sigma tour reaction.

Michael Mambourg
Motiv Staff

www.Motivbowling.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TyipWdXyDQ0&list=UUU4SK1L3JFDcJH87Q0orgIw&index=3&feature=plcp