PDA

View Full Version : Going bowling this thursday

beerframe
06-20-2012, 03:40 AM
I'm going bowling this thursday with my girlfriend and her six year old nephew. Last time we went, I was almost effortlessly throwing strikes with my old Brunswick ball with the conventional grip. The kid loved it when I would hit strikes, he'd always want me to get one for him on his turn. I could hit it 8 out of the 10 times he asked. But now i've changed my setup with the newer balls and finger tip grips, i've found i'm back to basics still trying to find the pocket. I hope I can really get my technique down and keep the kid impressed! Wish me luck. And advice is always welcome. :D

TheSheibs
06-20-2012, 09:09 AM
8-10 times. That pretty good. Now you just need to do that in a row and you'll be on your way to a 300 game. I know I was always impressed with my dad when he would get over 200. Then I did it once when I was a teen and it stopped impressing me. Just remember one day he will impress you with 8-10 strikes. Good luck with the new ball. It took me about 20 games or so before I got use to a finger tip grip and new ball.