PDA

View Full Version : What Dress Code??? LOL

MICHAEL
06-22-2012, 09:39 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQjNESICswM&feature=related
Some of you mentioned, dress codes,,,some hair,,,,, shades,,,,ect...check this out!! LOL (what dress code??)

The German Shepherd
06-22-2012, 10:01 AM
Love him or hate him, Ernie has always been Ernie...;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQjNESICswM&feature=related
Some of you mentioned, dress codes,,,some hair,,,,, shades,,,,ect...check this out!! LOL (what dress code??)

Jay

billf
06-22-2012, 12:58 PM
Michael, I never noticed before but you and Ernie have the same hair style! I can't even imagine bowling in bell bottoms. We come so close to the ankle now that I think they would get in the way.

JaMau24
06-22-2012, 05:22 PM
I've always thought that the character Ernie McCracken (from the movie King Pin) was modeled after Ernie Schlegel.. The video you posted only further proves my theory.

Ernie Schlegel is pretty classless though, and also acts like Ernie McCracken in this clip after Randy Pederson was absolutely robbed of a strike to win..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSOTzi67jYQ

JaMau24
06-22-2012, 05:22 PM
You be the judge.. looks like a match to me!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SxXJbjHttMc

billf
06-22-2012, 07:04 PM
I had the same thought as soon as I saw the clip Mike posted. Ernie's reaction is Jason's clip is the epitome of bad sportsmanship. A win is a win but I have no clue how somebody can win on a bad luck shot and yell how they are the greatest.

ursus
06-22-2012, 11:10 PM
I dare you Mike to go to your next league night with that bedazzling shirt and bell bottoms. I will even drive over from east of town to come see

billf
06-23-2012, 05:23 PM
I dare you Mike to go to your next league night with that bedazzling shirt and bell bottoms. I will even drive over from east of town to come see

Can Mike still wear all black? I wouldn't want a change of color (or addition of color?) to throw his game off lol

ursus
06-23-2012, 08:24 PM
Some black bell bottoms and a black bedazzled blouse would work

ursus
06-23-2012, 08:28 PM
Of course no great Ernie outfit would be complete without a big wrist support

billf
06-23-2012, 09:56 PM
Come on Mike, please do it and post pics!!!

MICHAEL
06-24-2012, 01:04 AM
You guys supply the cloths, and wrist suppot,,, and I will wear it!! NEVER DARE a Iron Worker!! Most of us are a good Half a Bubble OFF!!

billf
06-24-2012, 12:35 PM
I'm heading to a vintage clothe store today to see what I can find.
I wore a pink bandanna a few weeks ago during our sport league. Five of us over four teams did. I always say it's in support of breast cancer awareness plus a real man will wear whatever he wants and not care what others think.

MICHAEL
06-24-2012, 03:23 PM
a real man will wear whatever he wants and not care what others think.

And you and I ARE the Real DEAL Bill LOL(:) I agree to a point! a pink dress on me....... will never happen!! But open to the leasure suit, or jumpsuit,,,, as long as its for a GOOD CAUSE.... Jason is much more stylish then me.... Come up with somthing for him if you can! lol

TheSheibs
06-24-2012, 03:26 PM
I think the PBA should remove the dress code rule from their rule book and allow the pros to wear whatever outfit they want. They should also encourage things like the "Ernie outfit". Who knows, it might make more people tune in to watch and make the sport a little bit more popular than some other pro sports.

billf
06-24-2012, 04:43 PM
And you and I ARE the Real DEAL Bill LOL(:) I agree to a point! a pink dress on me....... will never happen!! But open to the leasure suit, or jumpsuit,,,, as long as its for a GOOD CAUSE.... Jason is much more stylish then me.... Come up with somthing for him if you can! lol

Our Monday night league has a pink terry cloth skirt thing that who ever gets stuck in the 5th frame is suppose to wear. I haven't had to yet but would. It's worn OVER your clothes so not so bad lol

ursus
06-24-2012, 07:46 PM
I think the PBA should remove the dress code rule from their rule book and allow the pros to wear whatever outfit they want. They should also encourage things like the "Ernie outfit". Who knows, it might make more people tune in to watch and make the sport a little bit more popular than some other pro sports.

Totally agree with you

Hampe
06-25-2012, 08:22 AM
Our Monday night league has a pink terry cloth skirt thing that who ever gets stuck in the 5th frame is suppose to wear. I haven't had to yet but would. It's worn OVER your clothes so not so bad lolHaha.....my bowling buddy and I made a bet to play a 3 game total pinfall match, and the loser has to wear a pink shirt, pink glove, pink sunglasses, and pink headband during a doubles tournament we will play together later this year. :)

TheSheibs
06-25-2012, 02:24 PM
Haha.....my bowling buddy and I made a bet to play a 3 game total pinfall match, and the loser has to wear a pink shirt, pink glove, pink sunglasses, and pink headband during a doubles tournament we will play together later this year. :)

Don't forget the pink socks. Nothing is complete if you don't have the matching socks. Oh and please post pics of this crazy outfit.

Mike White
07-04-2012, 12:02 PM
Ernie is all about the hair. Gotta have that Trump comb over thing going on.

martinezsam2495
07-04-2012, 12:07 PM
Did anyone notice on Jamu's video when he was taking the girl down the lane he was holding her breasts,

TheSheibs
07-04-2012, 09:05 PM
Yes, I noticed that the last time I watched the movie in its entirety.