PDA

View Full Version : My ball reviews for the MOTIV Ascent Pearl and the MOTIV Ascent Solid.

Motiv Girl
06-25-2012, 04:24 PM
MOTIV Ascent Pearl Review______________________

My information: Right-handed,Ball Speed:15mph average.Rev-rate:280 rpm average,Axis rotation:45*,Axis Tilt-15*
Lanes:Anvilanes 12 year old,Pattern:2012 Men's U.S.Open pattern 42' and 42' house shot
Stats of Ball Used:15lbs. Top weight: 3.1 oz.,Pin:3.0oz.,Drilling: 70*x60*x41/2" no X-hole

MOTIV Ascent Pearl Information:
Inner Core:Recon,Coverstock:MOTIVator-Z Pearl Reactive,Cover Finish:2000 grit wet/sand and polish.
15lb.RG:2,59,Diff: .025,Color:Purple/Pink/Silver Pearl.

When you think of entry level,you don't think about getting so much ball at a entry level price.
The Ascent Pearl uses the proven Recon symmetrical core and the MOTIVator-Z Pearl cover
from the QZ series.

The pearl MOTIVator-Z cover and the high RG and the low differential from the Recon core helps
get the Ascent Pearl down the lane without burning up too much energy.The Ascent Pearl gets
through the heads with ease and conserves all the energy for the angular motion at the backend.
The Ascent Pearl is best suited for med/dry lanes.

The Ascent Solid Review__________________

My information: Right-handed,Ball Speed:15mph average.Rev-rate:280 rpm average,Axis rotation:45*,Axis Tilt-15*
Lanes:Anvilanes 12 year old,Pattern:2012 Men's U.S.Open pattern 42' and 42' house shot
Stats of Ball Used:15lbs. Top weight: 3.2 oz.Pin:2.5"

MOTIV Ascent Solid Information:
Inner Core:Recon,Coverstock:MOTIVator-Z Solid Reactive,Cover Finish:1000grit wet/sand
15lb.RG:2,59,Diff: .025,Color:Red/Blue/Silver Pearl.

When you think of entry level,you don't think about getting so much ball at a entry level price.
The Ascent Solid uses the proven Recon symmetrical core and the MOTIVator-Z Solid cover.
The high RG helps get the ball down the lane,and the low flare from the core keeps the Ascent
Solid from making too fast of a move at the backend.The move at the friction is more arcing.
The solid cover and 1000 wet/sand surface makes the breakpoint smooth.The 1000 grit surface
grips the lanes early,but doesn't hook left early.It still clears the heads with ease and the smooth
breakpoint reaction helps control over-under reaction.This ball is all about control.

http://www.motivbowling.com