SWidmer
06-28-2012, 04:28 PM
Lane Conditions: Medium-Heavy Oil
Typical Conditions: Variety of Shots
Type of Lane: All Synthetic
Weight of bowling ball: 15
Surface of bowling ball: Factory/Box
What grit was the surface of the ball? 4000
Likes: Midlane read and strong change of direction off the spot.
Dislikes: None so far.

My layout: 65 x 4 1/8" x 30
My PAP: 5 7/8" over 1/8"

The IQ Tour edition combines the C3-Centripetal Control Core with the R2S cover finished with 4000 abralon.

I have used this ball primarily on a 40' heavy oil house shot so far, aside from a couple of games this past weekend when I needed something to step down from the IQ to in order to clear the front of the lane a little better but still handle the volume of oil in the midlane. This ball handled both just fine.

What I saw this ball do on the house shot prior to shooting a demo video was insane. The ball literally struck from everywhere on the lane. One shot that I completely threw out the window recovered and struck. This ball will without a doubt help most bowlers open up the pocket.

Storm says "Since we built the IQ Tour Edition to be the foundation of your arsenal, you can be confident in the fact that this ball will be consistent across a variety of lane conditions." I see no evidence to contradict this statement.

I see the IQ and IQ Tour being a great 1-2 combination in anyone's bag. The IQ Tour when a sharper reaction is needed off the spot and the IQ when you need an earlier read and smoother backend reaction.

Storm Bowling Products enjoyed much success on the PBA tour this past season and that doesn't seem to be changing with Rhino Page winning in the South Region on June 17th with the IQ Tour Edition.
http://www.stormbowling.com/news/2012/06/3740

For more information on the IQ Tour Edition, visit the following page:
http://www.stormbowling.com/products/balls/iqtouredition

Hot_pocket
07-08-2012, 01:40 AM
so which when hits harder? because most of the videos ive seen the IQ tour is a animal in reaction and shredding the deck. I like both balls though