PDA

View Full Version : Undefeated ball

MICHAEL
07-04-2012, 08:21 AM
I can't find any information to speak of on the UNDEFEATED BALL. I am told that only a small number were produced? I am trying to find out properties like cover stock, ect..ect..ect. ,,,,, and what ball would be a CLOSE second to it in regards to reaction on the lanes. Any help would be appreciated!! My Undefeated was damaged last night, deep chunk taken out of the side! Just looking at it HURT me worse then the pain the ball must have been experiencing! Its damage was in the track area, and if it will need to be PUT TO Sleep, I think I will be able to handle it, with all you out there's help and prayers!! God help me,,,, I love that ball!!!! I might even have it Gold Plated, and set it on my fireplace mantle!!
Question: What ball would be the closest to the UNDEFEATED, if I can't find another one?

MICHAEL
07-04-2012, 09:26 AM
I have found information, and still some for sale on ebay, new in the box! No need to reply. Does anyone own one besides me? If so what do you think of it.... iceman

ursus
07-04-2012, 01:29 PM
Well Ice, I happen to own one. I really like it. Know the pain you must feel to see your ball with big gouges

MICHAEL
07-04-2012, 04:05 PM
Thanks, I broke down twice today! I know,,, it’s the 4th, and everyone is celebrating, but all I can think about is my BABY (undefeated). I just got back from a HOT motorcycle ride to the alley where the damage occurred. I had to just hold it for a while!! Its not quite as deep as I remember it Tuesday when it happened, I measured it at 3/32, and 2 ¾ long. The new local driller at the Vivion AMF, will be preforming the surgery. That ball gave me everything it had last night going up against the two best bowlers in our money league! It was the stuff you see in movies: ( 9th frame get a 10 pin, after none, the whole game with Undefeated II,,, ( I have two drilled a little different form one another), I then notice the large cut on its side,,, everyone gathered around and lots of OOOOOsssss , and O my Gods, ect.. ect.. I started to put it away thinking it had given me all it had, and now the wounded warrior need to be removed from the lanes….. I was half way to my bag,,,,,,, and I swear,,, I felt a twitch, in the hand that was holding the ball,,,, then another one,,,,, And it hit me,,,, it wanted to finish that game and win total pins for me! Looking at its gouge I thought,,, NO WAY! But if it gave me that strike, we would win total pins….. I felt a warm glow in my right hand upon putting my fingers into the ball! It was a very self-assuring moment as I gazed down the lane knowing that this was it… strike, 228 and we win total pins, and two games! My approach was good,,, I hit my mark,,,,, I could hear the sound of thump thump thump,,, all the way down,,, it came to the dry part of the lane and leaped into the pocket like it was NEW! STRIKE!!!!
I was so proud of that ball! It created a moment in bowling I will never forget!! I hope that the repair dosen’t compromise its spirit!! Iceman

billf
07-05-2012, 01:00 AM
My all-time favorite ball was a Hammer Big Rig Diesel. That ball went to the pocket for me like no other. One day I went to remove it from my bag and I saw it....the nice cover was split. I was so mad I carried it out the alley door and chucked it towards my truck. It bounced in the bed and through the back window (luckily it was open). That was about 5 years ago and with all the great balls out there, I still haven't found one that fit and worked as well for me as that ball :(

beerframe
07-05-2012, 01:45 AM
I'm at a loss with a wonderful 16 lb sapphire blue Galaxie 300 bowling ball, the nicest piece of plastic i ever threw. Ever since I started with finger tips and the slug in the thumb hole, my conventional style skills have deteriorated. Now that poor ball just rots in the trunk. I miss it being in my arsenal for spare shooting, that balled rolled straight and true.

MICHAEL
07-05-2012, 02:17 AM
I feel your PAIN!!!!! Believe me ,,,, I do!!! (:(

MICHAEL
07-06-2012, 10:29 AM
Picking up my damaged UNDEFEATED ball today around 4 pm..... will have to have that ball fitted monday for the twist inserts! Doing the rest of my balls today at 1pm! Can't wait!!!

MICHAEL
07-06-2012, 09:32 PM
I picked up my baby today,,, the UNDEFEATED! They did a great job fixing it. Hardly know where it was repaired,,,, matched the color ect. They hard to plug it, but its very hard tosee where it was damaged. Did not have time to bowl with it, but Trent, looked it over and said they did a nice job! I will bowl with tomorrow, with the new twist insert ready to be used! James did a great job of repair! Thanks James!!

Stormed1
07-08-2012, 05:57 PM
Color Red/Turquoise/Purple
Coverstock XL1200
Weight Block Centrex Symmetric Mass Bias
Factory Finish Powerhouse Factory Polish
Flare Potential High
Radius of Gyration (RG) 15#-2.46
Differential (Diff) 15#-0.056
Intermediate Differential (MB) .027
Description With a core and a coverstock from two Ebonite winners, how can you lose? UNdefeated....That's what you will be when you throw the ball that combines two of the best innovations from Ebonite! The UNdefeated utilizes the core of the One and Angular One with the cover of the original Mission. The Centrex Symmetrical Mass Bias core is one of the easiest revving cores in the bowling industry. With a mass bias strength of .027 it is very responsive to friction, which is a perfect match for the XL1200 Veneer coverstock. This high revving core wrapped in a cover that provides ample friction on the slickest of lane conditions will hook where you need it to....ON THE BACKEND!

MICHAEL
07-09-2012, 01:43 AM
Thanks Storm1!!!!! It gave me goose bumps just reading it!!! I am going to print, and frame it!! LOVE THEM both like a Father loves his sons!!! thanks again!

martinezsam2495
07-09-2012, 02:33 AM
I tried looking up this ball, but didn't find anything../

MICHAEL
07-09-2012, 10:23 AM
I tried looking up this ball, but didn't find anything../

Martin you can look,,, but they don’t exist! Only a small number were made by a wizard in a small town called Bowling Ville! Somewhere in Europe!! They have a mystical power, they say , built into the core of each and every one of them! If you have ONE,,,,,, your very lucky,,,,,, if you have TWO, like me,,, your considered twice as lucky,,,,, and three,,, times as lucky,,,, and so on!!!

billf
07-09-2012, 05:59 PM
It's a bowling ball or two, not a bowl of lucky charms. I'm beginning to think Mike spent too much time at high altitudes as an iron worker. Or maybe he did fall from them heights and landed on his head. Scrambled would be a good nickname.

MICHAEL
07-09-2012, 06:13 PM
It's a bowling ball or two, not a bowl of lucky charms. I'm beginning to think Mike spent too much time at high altitudes as an iron worker. Or maybe he did fall from them heights and landed on his head. Scrambled would be a good nickname.

Bill,,,,,,,Ouch!!! Double OUCH!! It might have been both! But both can be paths to enlightenment!! ( I am talking about working up high, or my two falls)!

ursus
07-09-2012, 06:23 PM
I think Bill might be jealous of the mystical powers of the Undefeated. He does not understand it, so he mocks it

billf
07-09-2012, 06:45 PM
Not having one myself, you may be correct. It's not the mystical powers I aim to mock, just Mike :)

MICHAEL
07-09-2012, 11:12 PM
Not having one myself, you may be correct. It's not the mystical powers I aim to mock, just Mike :)

The powers Bill of the UNDEFEATED, only work for the Pure of Heart! Bill ,,,, are you Pure?? Otherwise the ball is just a piece of plastic, which does little but role down the lane with little action!! BILL ,,, I ask again,,, brother, bill are you PURE!!!!! Bill do you want to be PURE,,,,,Bill in the name of Undefeated, do you want to be,, absolute, perfect, pure, in UNDEFEATED’s name, amen!!! Bill if you answered YES, to those simple questions, then I NOW say to you… Bill,,, when you touch a UNDEFEATED, you will fill the magic!! Your life will be changed forever!! Amen, Iceman!!

billf
07-09-2012, 11:26 PM
Pure of heart? I don't think so. I am a sinner. I cuss. I suffer from bowling gluttony. I am envious of those who have obtained my goals already. I am greedy, I always want to win. I am jealous of those who can easily do what I can't. But I've prayed for forgiveness....but to no avail. For the very next time I enter an alley all my sinning ways return. Fast, furious and as spiteful as a King Cobra snake the sinning ways flow through my veins. My heart can not be pure. Not then. Not there. Not when it is turned black as coal and harder than titanium or diamond. No it can not be pure when the sinful ways are flowing through it. Mercy? Once on that approach my mind and heart do not know the meaning of the term. But again, time after time I leave and ask once again for forgiveness of my deadly sins.

ursus
07-09-2012, 11:42 PM
Lucky for you Bill the Undefeated keeps no records of past sins once you are washed in its mystical goodness

MICHAEL
07-10-2012, 12:06 AM
Lucky for you Bill the Undefeated keeps no records of past sins once you are washed in its mystical goodness

Ursus,,, YOU are wise beyond your years??? maybe,,, (not sure),,, not enough data on in your profile! I feel the fact that YOU know its powers!!!
The Undefeated,,,, the sweet Undefeated beloved, loved, PRECIOUS!!
I fear if you had your digits in the UNDEFEATED, Bill it would be used for EVIL!!! That can never NEVER happen,,, Ursus,,,, do not go near Bill with YOUR PRECIOUS!! (what movie Bill)?? da..... easy one,,,, not like what I will do to Dude Friday!!

martinezsam2495
07-10-2012, 12:12 AM
so I'm guessing it isn't PBA approved?

MICHAEL
07-10-2012, 12:23 AM
so I'm guessing it isn't PBA approved?

ITS APPROVED by a HIGHER POWER!!! And that's all that matters.... (:)

billf
07-10-2012, 12:27 AM
It's approved. Just because it's somewhat rare doesn't disqualify it.
USDA is higher than the USBC? Both are slow and full of crap so I'm not sure who would win that battle.

MICHAEL
07-10-2012, 11:50 PM
If your wife/girlfriend ask you to get rid of your balls,,,, would you do it!! Or would you do the right thing and say, NO!!! Just Say NO!! That has a ring to it,,, I wonder if its been used in the PAST???
Ice man would say with a FIRM GROWING LOUDER TONE OF VOICE: Cup-Cake ,,,,,, can,,, CAN we flip a coin as to which one of you I have to do away with, and let the Gods decide,,,,, hum Cup-Cake???
Me being a immortal NOW! I just wondered what mere mortals would do!! I now have 7 BB,,, including my wifes,,,, no make that 9 including our two plastic!!

There is a wise say: Man with lot's of balls, can achieve anything!!! I won't get rid of any,,, ,,, probably, unless that guy that has my NAME, ICEMAN wants to trade his name for a Titanium 16lber...... ICEMAN!