PDA

View Full Version : JASON"S Grandmother

MICHAEL
07-05-2012, 08:57 AM
Jason’s Grandmother Passed away
It’s worth mentioning that a pretty remarkable woman passed away on the 4th of July! Jason’s grandmother. I did not know her personally, but that she was in her 80’s, and quite a woman from what Jason has said about her. She even played golf, and did something that many of my golf friends have never did, made a HOLE IN ONE! I know from the warm stories Jason tells me about her that she will be dearly missed! Jason you and your family have our condolences! She passed on peacefully with a preacher reading scripture to her.

The German Shepherd
07-05-2012, 09:52 AM
That kind of news is certainly sad. My condolences to Jason and prayers for his and his family for sure...

Jay

billf
07-05-2012, 11:52 AM
My sincere condolences to Jason and his family

ursus
07-05-2012, 12:53 PM
My prayers go out to you and your family Jason

GeorgiaStroker
07-05-2012, 03:23 PM
So sorry for your loss Jason. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

JaMau24
07-05-2012, 04:26 PM
Thanks everyone... Appreciate the kind words and the prayers. I can hear her now saying "I don't need all of that attention" lol.. That's who she was though, always putting others before herself and never wanting anyone to worry about her. I know she is thankful for all the kind words though. She's with her husband (my grandfather) now. July 4th was her Independence day from pain.

got_a_300
07-06-2012, 01:03 AM
Jason I'm so very sorry to hear of your loss of a loved one that I'm sure was quite
a remarkable lady to say the least. I know the pain of loosing a loved one as I lost
my Mother on the 14th of last October your Grandmother sounds just like my Mother
was she always put other peoples needs first before her needs. The pain of loosing a
dearly loved one gradually goes away over time but they are still always in your heart
and mind forever and never to be forgotten.

JaMau24
07-06-2012, 01:15 AM
Jason I'm so very sorry to hear of your loss of a loved one that I'm sure was quite
a remarkable lady to say the least. I know the pain of loosing a loved one as I lost
my Mother on the 14th of last October your Grandmother sounds just like my Mother
was she always put other peoples needs first before her needs. The pain of loosing a
dearly loved one gradually goes away over time but they are still always in your heart
and mind forever and never to be forgotten.

Thanks Bill. Very kind words. Sorry to hear about your mother, she sounds like a great woman as well.

martinezsam2495
07-08-2012, 04:52 AM
Sorry Jason, I hope your holding up better, just remember that she's looking down from the heavens and smiling at you, watching over you and making sure you eat your veggies.
:)

JaMau24
07-08-2012, 12:35 PM
Sorry Jason, I hope your holding up better, just remember that she's looking down from the heavens and smiling at you, watching over you and making sure you eat your veggies.
:)

Haha, very true... Thanks Sam

J Anderson
07-08-2012, 04:53 PM
Haha, very true... Thanks Sam

Sorry for your loss Jason. I don't remember either of my grandmothers making sure my sister and I ate our veggies. They thought that was my mom's job. My Dad's mom, when she still lived on her own, would often have the old fashioned ribbon candy for us. She moved in with us in '71 and stayed with us until she passed on in '83 at the age of 98. From '63 to '68 my family lived with my Mom's parents. My sharpest memories of Grandma B. are of her making Swedish pancakes for my cousins and us on snow days after spending the morning sledding on her hill. Hope that you have at least as many pleasant memories as I do.

Stormed1
07-08-2012, 05:37 PM
Sorry for your loss Jason. Our prayers are with you and your family

JaMau24
07-08-2012, 06:12 PM
Thanks guys...

Hampe
07-09-2012, 10:20 AM
My condolonces also, Jason......It's good to know that she went out peacefully, and from the way it sounds, surrounded by family and friends.

JaMau24
07-09-2012, 06:46 PM
My condolonces also, Jason......It's good to know that she went out peacefully, and from the way it sounds, surrounded by family and friends.

Thanks..

We had the service today. It was a great service, everything was beautiful. Thanks again to everyone for the thoughts and prayers.