PDA

View Full Version : Super Dry Bone Dry, Lanes

MICHAEL
07-06-2012, 12:39 AM
Sports lanes have NOTHING ON BONE DRY LANES!!
Jason and myself went to our favorite AMF lanes Kansas City North! When I got there he said they were dry! I thought well,,,, I have all but one of my balls, and I will make the adjustments and not let it get the best of me. I HAVE A SPINNER now, and surely I have a ball that will make short of those Mohave Desert conditions..
First game I don’t want to talk about, but I did have a 245, with a ball that was not usually my start ball on league night,,, in fact it was one of my weaker balls! Jason had (A GREAT GAME), Two something, he can let us know the score! One thing I notice BIG! Spinners, with high REV’s have a MUCH harder time making their balls work. We bowled, I think 11 games, and lets just say it was like the movie title: (Jason’s Nightmare)!! Our last 4 games we came up with a really sweet prize to bowl for, and all we needed to do was both bowl 200 or above!! Usually a very easy thing to do on good, even fair oil!
We couldn’t do it!!! Some high games 190’s 198 ect… but no PRIZE! I did feel bad for Duke, (Jason), he started throwing the alley balls, one was a 16lbs er!! We laughed and had a GREAT time!! What the heck! We laughed till it almost hurt, and in the end,,,, isn’t that what bowling should be all about!!
Having a great time with people you enjoy being with!! Iceman
(UNLESS YOU’RE A PRO) lol ()

JaMau24
07-06-2012, 01:12 AM
I won't be sleeping tonight because I'll have nightmares of those lanes!! They were SO horrible! We bowled 11 games, and my average must have been 165 or something hahaha. A few games though, I wasn't focusing and instead, just having a good time. My plastic ball was moving like a ball that is sure to come out in 10 years! Absolutely no oil in the middle of the lane. Mike actually did pretty well considering the conditions. Like Mike said though, tonight was really about fun. We had a great time and were cracking up most the time. Right in front of the speaker too, which was playing bad music! Hahaha! Too bad Mike didn't choose "Wolfman" as his nickname, because the perfect song came on!

Haha! FOUND IT! Mike was howling about as loud as the song! LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRy7hIiW9BI

Worst song ever!

JaMau24
07-06-2012, 01:19 AM
We bowled so many games, I thought we were never going to leave the alley! haha.. We almost decided to stay till midnight. We will have to do that sometime soon.

billf
07-06-2012, 08:44 AM
That song was horrible!

Hampe
07-06-2012, 09:10 AM
OMG.....the video Jason posted was blocked in my country so I had to go watch the music video on youtube.......what has been seen cannot be unseen!

MICHAEL
07-06-2012, 09:15 AM
Haaaaa, lol,,, Yes I was howling pretty loud,,,, ( what else could we do!! Sauna dry lanes, and bad music,,,, I had to howl just to keep my sanity!! LOL!! I did howl pretty loud,,,, (and so did Jason, but just not with as much volume as myself). ((((I think the few people that were there at the time, thought it was a reverberator, and some cool sound system!! ()……
While we were bowling the assistant mgr, turn on above our score screen, ( PBA Bowlers practicing on these lanes). That was on for several games, then when I had my 245, he changed the message to:
(The Old Man Can Bowl) lol….. it was scrolling across the top of the screen the rest of the time we bowled! It was a FUN NIGHT!!!! I needed a night like that….. I think sometimes you just need to Bowl and howl for several hours, just to get your sanity back in check!!!