Thread: Worked on my delivery...

Default Worked on my delivery...

I spent a game's worth of frames doing the Joe Slowinski foul-line and 1-step drills (to the extent I could, there was someone on the lane next to me and I figured fussing around with the ball on the ground too much would be annoying). Got a good feel for my release and spent the next game playing for count, working on hitting my spots for slide, laydown, and target at the arrows.

Worked pretty good, but I uncovered a new flaw in my game:

Guess i gotta learn what to do when I don't get 'em all the first time!

Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Chats: 554

Quote Originally Posted by mishatx View Post
    I spent a game's worth of frames doing the Joe Slowinski foul-line and 1-step drills (to the extent I could, there was someone on the lane next to me and I figured fussing around with the ball on the ground too much would be annoying). Got a good feel for my release and spent the next game playing for count, working on hitting my spots for slide, laydown, and target at the arrows.

Worked pretty good, but I uncovered a new flaw in my game:

Guess i gotta learn what to do when I don't get 'em all the first time!
    That's good even a games worth can help.

What were the spares leaves?

Right handed Stroker, high track ,about 13 degree axis tilt. PAP is located 5 9/16” over 1 3/4” up.Speed ave. about 14 mph at the pins. Medium rev’s.High Game 300, High series 798

"Talent without training is nothing." Luke Skywalker

frame 1 was a 7 (missed right), frame 8 was a 5-7 split (got the 5), 9 was a flat 10 (missed right), and the 10th frame was a 1-2-4-10 disaster (went right in the gap between the 1 and 10). After working specifically on one shot the whole time, I had trouble translating that to a different target on the lane (or, even, perhaps, picking the right target at all).