Thread: Black Ops Ball Review

Thumbs up Black Ops Ball Review

The Black Ops is a true classic brought back to life. It will give a lot of performance without breaking the bank. Come 1500 Polished which handles medium-medium heavy really well. Sand it and you bring heavy pattern into play with ease. Even though the Black Ops has a strong asymmetrical core it does have a strong motion in the backend and through the pins. The classic black color is always good in performance balls. Many player will need this added addition to their bag. All styles will have a use for the Black Ops. ;D

I don't want to be completely rude, but you are telling us exactly what the manufacturer says Also, almost all asymmetric core balls have a strong backend motion.

Quote Originally Posted by AmerEskie View Post
    The Black Ops is a true classic brought back to life. It will give a lot of performance without breaking the bank. Come 1500 Polished which handles medium-medium heavy really well. Sand it and you bring heavy pattern into play with ease. Even though the Black Ops has a strong asymmetrical core it does have a strong motion in the backend and through the pins. The classic black color is always good in performance balls. Many player will need this added addition to their bag. All styles will have a use for the Black Ops. ;D
    This has the same weight block as the eagle series and that weight block is probably my all time favorite. That core just stands up a little different than any other i've ever seen and very versatile for different angles. I will purchase one of these for sure.
    Last edited by bowl1820; 07-04-2015 at 10:46 PM. Reason: fix bbcode

Chats: 32

Quote Originally Posted by John Anderson View Post
    I don't want to be completely rude, but you are telling us exactly what the manufacturer says Also, almost all asymmetric core balls have a strong backend motion.
    John just look at these as an unpaid advertisement because that's what they are
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling forums and ball contest winner

Current arsenal

900 Global Badger Claw - Radical Ridiculous Pearl - Spare Ball Ebonite T Zone

Chats: 55

Quote Originally Posted by Amyers View Post
    John just look at these as an unpaid advertisement because that's what they are
    If that's the case, then it's really BAD advertising.

The "ad" doesn't even give the manufacturer. No numbers - RG, diff, etc. So at best, a person thinking about adding an asymmetrical polished ball, MIGHT go research the Black Ops on their own. Not my idea of a good "sales pitch" nor a ball review.
    Proud member of bowlingboards.com bowling forums & winner of bowling ball give-away!
    High Series - 704; High Game - 290 (a long time ago) Current Average - 150

Chats: 32

Quote Originally Posted by classygranny View Post
    If that's the case, then it's really BAD advertising.

The "ad" doesn't even give the manufacturer. No numbers - RG, diff, etc. So at best, a person thinking about adding an asymmetrical polished ball, MIGHT go research the Black Ops on their own. Not my idea of a good "sales pitch" nor a ball review.
    I never said it was a good ad just an ad. LOL. I agree that this was written by someone who was trying to copy and paste from the manufacturers website and may have never actually thrown the ball. Wow
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling forums and ball contest winner

Current arsenal

900 Global Badger Claw - Radical Ridiculous Pearl - Spare Ball Ebonite T Zone