Thread: Belmont vs Daugherty

Default Belmont vs Daugherty

I was watching some 2016 vids of Belmonte/Daugherty matchup where Daugherty wins and yells"He can't beat me! ". At that time they said Tom was 4-0 v.s. Jason. Does anyone know what their current status is? Has Belmonte beat him yet?

Super Moderator

Blog Entries
    Chats: 1305

Belmo just spoke about this one his Facebook live video a couple days ago. He poked fun at Tom saying that Tom needs to make more TV finals so he atleast has a chance to beat him on TV. He also said their non televised stuff (match play ) he has beat him.

Quote Originally Posted by JaxBowlingGuy View Post
    Belmo just spoke about this one his Facebook live video a couple days ago. He poked fun at Tom saying that Tom needs to make more TV finals so he atleast has a chance to beat him on TV. He also said their non televised stuff (match play ) he has beat him.
    That's good stuff! I am not a huge fan of either one but I do like to watch their silly drama on tv.

Cranker
    Chats: 0

Lol , Tom is my PSO and he made a video at his shop on Belmo and the comments on Storm but I cannot find them, But this was for sure a classic. They are good friends by the way.... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=paqPLPlI2_A

om another note,, one my my favorite vids from his house... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-ERZxTF5xU
    Last edited by LOUVIT; 10-11-2017 at 07:39 PM.
    “There’s nothing like throwing a 16lb 8.5 inch sphere at 10 3.5lb wooden objects spaced 12 inches apart and having them all hit each other” proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling forums and ball contest winner

Quote Originally Posted by LOUVIT View Post
    om another note,, one my my favorite vids from his house... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-ERZxTF5xU
    This is pretty impressive regardless of what any of the haters might say!

I did watch him shoot that 100 game on tv. That's gotta be pretty damn humbling but he did handle it very well and was a great sport about it.

Cranker
    Chats: 0

Quote Originally Posted by santos314 View Post
    I did watch him shoot that 100 game on tv. That's gotta be pretty damn humbling but he did handle it very well and was a great sport about it.

yea for sure, I spoke to him that week and he was laughing at himself.....
    “There’s nothing like throwing a 16lb 8.5 inch sphere at 10 3.5lb wooden objects spaced 12 inches apart and having them all hit each other” proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling forums and ball contest winner