Thread: Totally Defiant

Default Totally Defiant

Totally Defiant

Well where do I start with this one??? This has to be the MOST IMPRESSIVE PEARL BALL I HAVE EVER THROWN!!!!
    I first took my Defiant Edge out and got lined up on a fresh 39' house shot. I was crossing 12th board and went out to 7th board with an impressive backend motion. Then it's show time, I took the Totally Defiant out and played the same line with trip 4, trip 4 and stone 9. I moved in to 15th board and went out to 7th board and went flush, flush, flush, ect. I was striking at will. I could tug it in and it would set up and go high flush. I'd miss out to second or third board and the ball would recover like it was a magnet and the 1-3 was made out of steel.
    I've used it on most any of all lane conditions from heavy house shots to some of the heavier sport patterns.
    House shots it will strike for days.
    Sport patterns it's super smooth doesn't start early, but it has a extremely strong and continuous movement to the pocket.
    Only time I've seen it struggle is lighter oil patterns. For a pearl cover stock ball, the Totally Defiant rolls good as long as you have a little oil in the fronts this ball will keep you in play...
    Last edited by kingpinwoods; 11-13-2013 at 06:30 PM.