Thread: Android Ten-Pin Bowling App

Default Android Ten-Pin Bowling App

Hi everyone,

I just thought I'd let you know, the other day I downloaded an app on my Android phone (I'm not sure whether or not it's available on iPhone/iPod sorry) called "Bowling Calculator" which was developed by a company called Ryano Developments.

I am posting this here because in my opinion this application is perfect for maintaining my overall bowling statistics. It cost me AU$1.49, but I believe that my money was well spent on this one. I can't understand why there has been so few downloads actually, although I'm not sure how long the app has been around.

So if there's anyone out there with an Android phone looking for a good bowling statistics application, then I would highly recommend this one. I have included a link to the Google Play website for anyone who is interested.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...lingcalculator

Thanks,
    - Adam

Chats: 0

I use This one
    And its free
    TBA (Tenpin Bowling Australia)Level One Coach
    USBC Level One Coach
    Ball Hole Puncher etc

That one looks really good too, I will download it and check it out. Thanks nev

Chats: 39

I use My Lane Play......It's more expensive than the other ones but you can track pinfall for each frame with it, which helps with knowing exactly which spare you need to work on later.

Super Moderator

Chats: 246

I'm now using the free version of My Lane Play on my tablet.

Chats: 39

Yea I tried the free version out first, but you can only save so many games with it. I liked it enough that I went ahead an bought it. I've been pretty happy with it so far, and I would definitely say it helped me locate a few holes in my game.