Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Contest Jul 23, 2012 to Jul 29, 2012 - Storm Vivid

Default Contest Jul 23, 2012 to Jul 29, 2012 - Storm Vivid

We are giving away a Storm Vivid for a random poster from Jul 23, 2012 through Jul 29, 2012.

== General Giveaway Rules

Every post made on BowlingBoards during the dates listed above will be considered an entry. Drawing will be done the first business day following the contest period. Winner will be contacted via email and through BowlingBoards.com.

BowlingBoards is a moderated site and reserves the right to delete any post deemed illegitimate, automatic, or just plain off topic.

The goal of BowlingBoards is to bring more people into our community. Participate in the conversations happening here. And while you are at it, you will be earning entries into our drawing.

IMPORTANT NOTICE! -- We reserve the right to redraw a winner if the winning post is not of quality content. Quality content is at the sole discretion of the BowlingBoards.com administrators. This means that one word posts will not qualify. Repeating what someone else has said does not qualify.

Just participate in the conversation instead of \"trying to win\" a drawing. The more you participate, the better your chances.

Blog Entries
    Chats: 8

I've heard good things about this ball. The people who have one seem to really like them.

Chats: 131

would want to try out this ball!
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums.

In the Bag:
    DV8: Hell Raiser Revenge, Diva
    Columbia300: White Dot Black Berry Polyester
    Brunswick: NeXXus f(P+R)
    Substitute Balls:
    Storm: Sure Fire
    Ebonite: Pursuit
    Retired:
    Lane 1: MaxXx Curve
    Current High Score / Series: 237 / 635
    Style: Power Tweener
    Average Score: 180

Aim for Balls:
    Misfit Pearl
    Marauder
    Brutal Nightmare

TONIGHT WE BOWL! DV8 DAMN GOOD BOWLING

Blog Entries
    Chats: 6

Saw a guy using on last Thursday in the lanes next to me. It looked fantastic, it didnt hurt that it was in the hands of one of the best bowlers in the area.

Chats: 891

i would love to try this ball out probly would give me the performance that i am looking for that my other balls are not giving me at the moment
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums

In bag- , storm iq tour pearl , columbia 300 white dot, Brunswick meanstreak brawler, 900 global network, roto-grip rumble, DV8 nightmare

youth bowling Canada member

high game: 300
    high series: 699

this season high Game: 249
    this season high Series: 618

Chats: 36

Excellent ball! Not a hard-flipping ball, but more of a continuous and predictable/heavy rolling ball. I love mine - leeaves very few 10 pins due to it's heavy rolling properties.

Jay
    IN THE BAG > RG -Hyper Cell Fused, Menace; Storm -Code Black, Reign of Power, Lock; [COLOR=#006400;,Track - Hx-10, [B]"
    High Game/High Series - 299(2)/300(13)/856 (Elmira, NY in 1980); Member of Corning, NY Junior Bowling HOF.
    Tweener; PAP= 4.75 over x .75 up/Tilt 10 degrees/Axis of rotation 40 degrees/Revs = 368 and speed is 16.86 MPH average.

Chats: 891

jay thats good to heard i would love a ball that leaves a few 10pins cause atm im having trouble with my 10pins andwould be good practice at them but every one of my other bowlin gballs every games leaves about 2-4 splits but mostly from just cutting threw the pins.

last wednesday i left up the 1-2-4-6-10 5 times in the 3rd game with my HHR and 2 more times on the 2nd game. but i scored bad that day a 128-136-131 and thats will every bowling ball i had and they where all over hooking i jsut wished i have drilled up my uranthane ball it would of done perfect.
    because my freeze was abit too much a hook and my plastic ball was abit to less soo i thought if i had a urathane i would of been able to hit the pocket perfectly

In bag- , storm iq tour pearl , columbia 300 white dot, Brunswick meanstreak brawler, 900 global network, roto-grip rumble, DV8 nightmare

youth bowling Canada member

high game: 300
    high series: 699

this season high Game: 249
    this season high Series: 618

this is supposed to be a great high performance ball...hope I get lucky!

Blog Entries
    Chats: 2643

Give me a chance to redeem the Good Name of the ball! Let me show to the world, that it WAS a defective one! How Great would it be for me to bowl a 300 game, using one that had a GOOD Cover stock! What and experiment it would be!! Was it truly as I was told, “A Bad Ball”, or was it just not suited to Iceman!! What better way to make a Vivid Statement! Lol ()

Blog Entries
    Chats: 217

Storm....yuck lol
    USBC SILVER CERTIFIED COACH
    Gold Coach Candidate
    Owner/Operator of Bowlerz Score Coaching
    Tweener Rev Rate of 420, Speed 19 mph
    Key Bowling Staff Member
    Key Bowling Coaching Staff

IBPSIA member
    Former Staff Bowler at www.BowlerX.com

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast