Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Vin Gerrard?

Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Chats: 554

If he was really going to troll the bowling forums, he should have posted in the other bowling forums also. I've looked in the others and he didn't post anything in them.
    I'll guess he did it here because this is basically a beginners forum, while the others are the more experienced bowlers.

Right handed Stroker, high track ,about 13 degree axis tilt. PAP is located 5 9/16” over 1 3/4” up.Speed ave. about 14 mph at the pins. Medium rev’s.High Game 300, High series 798

"Talent without training is nothing." Luke Skywalker

Quote Originally Posted by kurowah View Post
    It seems he recently joined the forum and created a thread just to troll.

here is the thread,
    http://www.bowlingboards.com/threads...ll-All-Bundies!
    ah he made a post in the how to become a pro bowler thread too. but after a few hours I couldn't find the thread or the post. so i thought maybe he deleted everything

Blog Entries
    Chats: 217

Default ATTENTION Vin Gerard

If you want to troll here and cause problems then you are only showing the entire bowling community what a low-life, no-class loser you are. We both know you can't beat a pro bowler in bowling. So if you have the guts, come bowl me. Or if you would rather stay within your own element, we can fight. Not wrestle, no scripts, nothing fake. Either way, bring your wallet and make sure it's full. I will make sure it's empty when I'm done. You don't know how to get a hold of me? Here you go (937)638-3456 18308 Wells Rd. Anna, Ohio
    USBC SILVER CERTIFIED COACH
    Gold Coach Candidate
    Owner/Operator of Bowlerz Score Coaching
    Tweener Rev Rate of 420, Speed 19 mph
    Key Bowling Staff Member
    Key Bowling Coaching Staff

IBPSIA member
    Former Staff Bowler at www.BowlerX.com

Chats: 723

Quote Originally Posted by billf View Post
    If you want to troll here and cause problems then you are only showing the entire bowling community what a low-life, no-class loser you are. We both know you can't beat a pro bowler in bowling. So if you have the guts, come bowl me. Or if you would rather stay within your own element, we can fight. Not wrestle, no scripts, nothing fake. Either way, bring your wallet and make sure it's full. I will make sure it's empty when I'm done. You don't know how to get a hold of me? Here you go (937)638-3456 18308 Wells Rd. Anna, Ohio
    My Hero. lol, please do not feed the troll, if you let him get to you he wins. Keep calm and bowl on

Blog Entries
    Chats: 217

I am calm. I'm always calm. He isn't getting to me at all. I'm just tired of idiots like that. So many of them lately I've already filled October's quota.
    USBC SILVER CERTIFIED COACH
    Gold Coach Candidate
    Owner/Operator of Bowlerz Score Coaching
    Tweener Rev Rate of 420, Speed 19 mph
    Key Bowling Staff Member
    Key Bowling Coaching Staff

IBPSIA member
    Former Staff Bowler at www.BowlerX.com

Quote Originally Posted by billf View Post
    I am calm. I'm always calm. He isn't getting to me at all. I'm just tired of idiots like that. So many of them lately I've already filled October's quota.
    calm is the idea. i've trained/been around the indie pro wrestling circuits before. some of the nicest guys i've met in those locker rooms were the best heels on the show.
    (we did a show at a school for "special kids", this guy came out onto the stage in a wheel chair, got out, walked down the stairs, picked up and moved the wheel chair down, then proceeded to wheel himself around the ring, then took a guy in a wheelchair and pushed him into a closet and closed the door so he couldn't watch the match) you bet he got the biggest reaction of the night. over the months i'd seen/talked to him, he was one of the nicest, quiet humble guys you could see in any locker room.

point being, this vin guy is probably just playing his part. and in reality, probably a big advocate of bowling, maybe even a decent league guy; and he's just parlaying his heel wrestling character into some fun and PR for another activity he enjoys that will help both sides. and you know what, just that fact that rash and belmo both have youtube videos mentioning him means he's already gotten more attention than he hoped for him and bowling.
    Last edited by chrono00; 09-19-2012 at 11:41 PM.

Chats: 326

Quote Originally Posted by chrono00 View Post
    calm is the idea. i've trained/been around the indie pro wrestling circuits before. some of the nicest guys i've met in those locker rooms were the best heels on the show.
    (we did a show at a school for "special kids", this guy came out onto the stage in a wheel chair, got out, walked down the stairs, picked up and moved the wheel chair down, then proceeded to wheel himself around the ring, then took a guy in a wheelchair and pushed him into a closet and closed the door so he couldn't watch the match) you bet he got the biggest reaction of the night. over the months i'd seen/talked to him, he was one of the nicest, quiet humble guys you could see in any locker room.

point being, this vin guy is probably just playing his part. and in reality, probably a big advocate of bowling, maybe even a decent league guy; and he's just parlaying his heel wrestling character into some fun and PR for another activity he enjoys that will help both sides. and you know what, just that fact that rash and belmo both have youtube videos mentioning him means he's already gotten more attention than he hoped for him and bowling.
    That would be what I think as well, is that it's all just an act, and maybe it is, but Belmo sure seems pretty sincere about the truth in this video... Maybe I just fell for his acting, I don't know, but if what he said is true, Vin Gerard does seem like an CENSORED...

Last edited by bowl1820; 09-20-2012 at 09:27 AM. Reason: Watch the Language

Banned
    Chats: 100

Quote Originally Posted by JaMau24 View Post
    That would be what I think as well, is that it's all just an act, and maybe it is, but Belmo sure seems pretty sincere about the truth in this video... Maybe I just fell for his acting, I don't know, but if what he said is true, Vin Gerard does seem like an CENSORED...

I saw this video and thought oh wow this got real. But then I went and saw the video vin gerrard made and was like "Go buy my shirt at pba.com" and I was like.. oh wait.. they're still playing this angle like it's wrestling. I don't know what to think now. Kinda disappointed in Belmonte if it's true, but good acting. However, vin gerard has to be the worst actor I have ever seen. The funny thing is, in his video it looks like he THINKs he's acting well. You can tell.
    Last edited by Ball99999; 09-21-2012 at 04:35 AM.

Chats: 326

Quote Originally Posted by Ball99999 View Post
    I saw this video and thought oh wow this got real. But then I went and saw the video vin gerrard made and was like "Go buy my shirt at pba.com" and I was like.. oh wait.. they're still playing this angle like it's wrestling. I don't know what to think now. Kinda disappointed in Belmonte if it's true, but good acting. However, vin gerard has to be the worst actor I have ever seen. The funny thing is, in his video it looks like he THINKs he's acting well. You can tell.
    That's what I thought... If this is real and Gerard really is an a-hole... Why in the world would the PBA get behind him and make a shirt and promote this thing? Nonetheless, you're correct, he's a terrible actor. Most wrestlers are though lol. If Belmo is acting, then he ought to get an oscar lol.

Chats: 723

Quote Originally Posted by Ball99999 View Post
    I saw this video and thought oh wow this got real.
    Real isn't a word i would use to describe Gerrard
    High Game: 246 (300 soon)
    High Series: 627

In The Bag: DV8 MARAUDER, Brunswick Nexxxus, Brunswick T Zone
    USBC Level I Certified Coach
    Youth Bowling Canada Member

I am a proud member of http://BowlingIntel.com bowling Forums

TONIGHT WE BOWL! DV8 DAMN GOOD BOWLING

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast