Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Vin Gerrard?

Didn't anyone see the video on YouTube of the match?

Belmonte actually lost. The last game by like 3 pins.

Quote Originally Posted by chrono00 View Post
    Didn't anyone see the video on YouTube of the match?

Belmonte actually lost. The last game by like 3 pins.
    I don't believe you, and this is why!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mrt3fCwzXyE

Watch the whole video...I know, it's not short, but Belmo explains what really happened!!

Vin Gerard tells lie's, & is a thief!! According to Belmo whom I believe over Vin Gerard any day!!!

Belmo still offers the challenge!! ..I bet Vin Gerard won't show back up because he would most likely be put in jail!! LOL

If you can post the video you claim right here in the thread where I can see it with my own eyes...Then I might believe you!!
    Last edited by Trex; 01-04-2013 at 05:43 AM.
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums

Chats: 723

Erm... its true, Gerard and belmo bowled and it turns out the guy (sort of) knows how to bowl
    http://www.bowlingboards.com/threads/13076-Vin-Gerard
    High Game: 246 (300 soon)
    High Series: 627

In The Bag: DV8 MARAUDER, Brunswick Nexxxus, Brunswick T Zone
    USBC Level I Certified Coach
    Youth Bowling Canada Member

I am a proud member of http://BowlingIntel.com bowling Forums

TONIGHT WE BOWL! DV8 DAMN GOOD BOWLING

Chats: 64

You know what would be a shame that could really happen. What if Vin Gerard is really a lefty? Because bowling is one of the few environmental games, (why it didn't and can't make the Olympics) if the lanes were totally shut down on the right and the left opened up then Gerard could win. Another could be that they put a shot out like I have personally seen in Asia, where spinners can make PBA players look very bad. PBA bowlers won't even compete on these conditions, they consider them to be too bad.

Quote Originally Posted by hondo View Post
    You know what would be a shame that could really happen. What if Vin Gerard is really a lefty? Because bowling is one of the few environmental games, (why it didn't and can't make the Olympics) if the lanes were totally shut down on the right and the left opened up then Gerard could win. Another could be that they put a shot out like I have personally seen in Asia, where spinners can make PBA players look very bad. PBA bowlers won't even compete on these conditions, they consider them to be too bad.

The video description said it was THS last oiled the day before lol. And no vin is a righty in the vid as well

Quote Originally Posted by 75lockwood View Post
    Erm... its true, Gerard and belmo bowled and it turns out the guy (sort of) knows how to bowl
    Yea. I always expected he could when he made the vid. I had a feeling he was probably a decent league bowler and just having some fun with the bad guy wrestling thing and another activity he enjoys.

Cranker
    Chats: 7

Their was no shot put out as the alley had just opened up and they(Belmo/Gerard)bowled on whatever the THS was the night before. If their was fresh oil,Belmo would have taken the lamb to slaughter!

Zothen

Quote Originally Posted by 75lockwood View Post
    Thank you for showing me the way!! LOL

I could not find this on youtube just searching in the search bar. All I found was the vid of the one I posted the link of,
    and so I thought from that video that this one did not exist.

I was wrong!! & thank you for showing me the truth ....Belmo lost "The Last Game" ..."But won over all series"
    Last edited by Trex; 01-05-2013 at 01:54 AM.
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums

So did Gerard shave his head yet? I still think it's a lame bet, but I would like to see him pay it off.
    Sinister is the only way to live.

Cranker
    Chats: 7

Belmo made a deal with him,that if Gerard would abstain from bad mouthing bowling,Belmo would let him keep his hair,but,if Gerard was found bad mouthing bowling or picking on people for their bowling then Belmo would shave his head. Gerard agreed and even admitted bowling was'nt as easy as it seemed. Gerard stated that he had been bowling since he was 4 and wanted to be a pro,then wrestling came around he had to give up bowling.

Zothen

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast