Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Vin Gerrard?

Quote Originally Posted by Zothen View Post
    Belmo made a deal with him,that if Gerard would abstain from bad mouthing bowling,Belmo would let him keep his hair,but,if Gerard was found bad mouthing bowling or picking on people for their bowling then Belmo would shave his head. Gerard agreed and even admitted bowling was'nt as easy as it seemed. Gerard stated that he had been bowling since he was 4 and wanted to be a pro,then wrestling came around he had to give up bowling.

Zothen
    Gee I'm shocked. Just like all stupid pro wrestling gimmicks, and story lines, they never actually pay off. Can we all move on now, and forget this clown even exists.
    Sinister is the only way to live.

Chats: 1

I also follow a bicycling forum and recall a few years back (when Lance was a good guy), some sports announcer making similar claims about pro cyclists. (They just ride a friggin' bike a few hours a day. What's the big deal? Where's the athleticism). There was a challenge, and I don't know what came of it. Probably another ploy to boost popularity. Bowling can certainly use it. - Not that this is the way to do it.
    I live by three simples rules:

1. Don't ever ask about my business
    2. Never discuss business at the table
    3. Don't ever side with anyone against the family

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456