Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Funny Bowling Rituals

Chats: 1

My new ritual is to always spell my name backwards when I set up for practice sessions. "EGROEG" gets some odd looks from passersby who may notice the name.
    I live by three simples rules:

1. Don't ever ask about my business
    2. Never discuss business at the table
    3. Don't ever side with anyone against the family

Banned
    Chats: 68

Quote Originally Posted by GeoLes View Post
    My new ritual is to always spell my name backwards when I set up for practice sessions. "EGROEG" gets some odd looks from passersby who may notice the name.
    Are you sure the odd looks are because of the name?

Chats: 506

i always eat 2 peanut butter jelly sandwichs and i gotta have shorts i can not bowl in pants

Chats: 22

When I take my Misfit out of my bag I softly say "oh Billy, Billy, Billy" like Ted Knight did with his putter in Caddyshack.
    "If a word in the dictionary were misspelled, how would we know?" - Steven Wright

SandBagger
    Chats: 0

I don't look at my score. I just look to see show many shots I have left.

Chats: 5

after every ball i throw i always pick up my towel and wipe my hand off. there is never anything on my hand and i have no idea why i do it but i always do

Chats: 891

Quote Originally Posted by noeymc View Post
    i always eat 2 peanut butter jelly sandwichs and i gotta have shorts i can not bowl in pants
    peanut butter sandwichs sounds good right know lol but im with you with bowling with shorts last time i bowled with jeans and pants they ripped right down the side of the leg near my jewels black jeans went down the left leg and blue jeans down the right leg and my track pants they rip right infront of the jewels.
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums

In bag- , storm iq tour pearl , columbia 300 white dot, Brunswick meanstreak brawler, 900 global network, roto-grip rumble, DV8 nightmare

youth bowling Canada member

high game: 300
    high series: 699

this season high Game: 249
    this season high Series: 618

I always check Bowlingboards.com for some last minute tips!
    Sinister is the only way to live.

hey now im not lazy nor a slob haha its called job security and i like the E-5 thing

Quote Originally Posted by noeymc View Post
    i always eat 2 peanut butter jelly sandwiches and i gotta have shorts i can not bowl in pants
    That's exactly like me. I cannot bowl in pants, I always bowl in shorts. My teammate asked me the other day, "are you going to wear shorts when it snows?" I replied, "Of course, would you expect any less of me?"

Anyway, I always come into the alley, go to my lane, grab a table and grab the score sheet, because I usually keep score. Then I make my way to the other end of the bowling alley usually because my league is at the opposite end of where my locker is. I make sure to say hey to all the employees, since we all know each other by name. I don't know if that's too weird. When I bowl though, I wipe my ball off with a towel, then when I come back, whatever the count is, I grab my towel, use both hands, and throw it on my left shoulder. *shrugs* I dunno. I hope I'm not that weird. I'm usually in the fourth spot when I bowl. Monday's I'm the anchor, Tuesday's it's a five person team, and I'm in the number 4 spot, and on Thursday's, hopefully from here on out, I'm the anchor, since average determines your spot in the lineup.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast