Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Funny Bowling Rituals

When I take my position on the lane, as I start my approach, my thumb isn't actually in the thumb hole. I put it in the thumb hole some time between my first and second step. Not sure why I do it, I just always have. Kind of like in baseball when I used to play, I'd rub the end of the bat like I was chalking a pool cue. Who knows.

Chats: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd6770 View Post
    When I take my position on the lane, as I start my approach, my thumb isn't actually in the thumb hole. I put it in the thumb hole some time between my first and second step. Not sure why I do it, I just always have. Kind of like in baseball when I used to play, I'd rub the end of the bat like I was chalking a pool cue. Who knows.
    Hey, if that helps with timing somehow, who's to say what's weird? Unless, of course, the ritual involves a can opener and a weasel...

I don't have a ritual, unless throwing the very first ball in the gutter is a ritual! Lol. I don't do it nearly as much anymore...

My ritual seems to be missing at least one easy spare every game to ruin my score! LOL

Wipe the ball use rosen bag hand over the air then set up
    Last edited by Hot_pocket; 04-30-2016 at 06:32 PM.
    In my bag: Roto Grip Haywire, Ebonite Cyclone Gamebreaker, Brunswick danger zone vintage, Brunswick C-system Maxxed out and Columbia WD. High Game 300 (x3) high series 790...still searching for the 800.

Wipe the ball use risen then hand over the air then set up or

Thanks. I've never used resin, but need to invest in some.

I wipe the ball with towel after each throw and when my alignment of towel corners is off, I have to stop and refold (hamburger fold first, then hotdog). If they're not aligned I feel I'm going to throw a bad ball.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678