Hand: Left
Ball Speed: 16-17mph
Ball Weight: 15lbs
PAP: 5 left 7/16 up
Degrees of Tilt: 17
Layout: 3 ˝ x 4 x 2

The Fire Road is another “road” ball that stays in my bag. It has the original Virtual Gravity technology cover stock with the Victory Road. With those 2 combinations it gives me a clean strong rolling ball for a night of league on a house shot. Compared to the Victory Road pearl the Fire Road is a stronger overall ball. The Fire Road seems to handle more oil than the Victory Road pearl can but it’s a good combo. I have about 3 to 4 more boards with the Fire Road than the Victory Road pearl. If you have both of them you can start off with the Fire Road on a fresh house shot pattern or even the medium to shorter sport patterns, then when it starts to check up early you can switch over to the Victory Road pearl. Another great “road” ball in the line with great colors on the cover stock. Almost every road ball has stayed in my bag and has given me a lot of versatility when needed. Great medium oil pearl ball!

If you have any questions about the Fire Road email me at garrett.richardson@pinolebowlerssupply.com

Garrett Richardson
Storm/Roto Grip Amateur Staff
Vise Inserts Amateur Staff
Pinole Bowler’s Supply
www.facebook.com/grstorm
www.stormbowling.com
www.rotogrip.com
www.viseinserts.com