Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Big Brown Truck came today

Chats: 35

Quote Originally Posted by MICHAEL View Post
    I see! you know James drills a new ball for 30.00, as I remember at Strike and Spare? Did Bowling.com do it free? I know I am very happy with the job they did with my two balls. The fact that He was a PRO, and drilled for the Pro's tells me volumes!

Have fun with the new toys!!! Remember Only the pure at heart can open the infinate treasures that lay deep within the core of the Undefeated! They say each one has a small fragment from King Arthur's Round Table, (they super glue it to the core) Yes ,,, Ursus,,, Your Undefeated was born of the stuff legions are made of!! Go Forth and destroy the Evil pins that shackle us bowlers, esp, the 7 and 10 demons!! You are now, and always have been a super hero, just like The Dude, and Iceman!! Use your powers for GOOD! Do not be tempted by the DARK SIDE! You know that saying: Once you go DARK, you won't go back!! Hell is full of Undefeated bowlers, that choose the dark side!!
    I think mine has unicorn hair and dragon heartstrings in the core. The ball chooses the bowler, that much has always been clear to those of us who study ball lore.

Default In an Epic Battle of Good vs. Evil....

Good won today. I took to the lanes with the new HHR and the Undeated that I had been without for a couple of weeks. When I got there I asked the manager if he anything approaching fresh oil out. He just smiled and said, not happining right now. So I told him to stick me on the least bowled lanes he had. There was a little oil left but not much. I took out the HHR and tried out a several different lines. Ball was just burning up and hitting the pins like a cottonball no matter which line I tried. Stuck with it for the first game just to try and get a good feel for the ball and to make sure it was fitted right. Fit was great by the way, but just not enough oil to feed it. Broke out the Undefeated on the second game and immediately could feel the goodness overcome me. Was getting nice solid high flush shots that would send all the pins straight back into the pit. It was a beautiful reunion (cue the chariots of fire anthem), we ran towards each other and met in a loving embrace. I still have tears of joy. So today the Good was triumphant. But once evil is properly fed and back in fighting shape it vows to make a comeback and put down all things that are good, pins incuded.

Man I wish I could use big bold font

Bowling Guru
    Chats: 13

Quote Originally Posted by ursus View Post

I thought only the Iceman was banned from using BOLD
    John

Blog Entries
    Chats: 217

His side kick was bear enough to take it upon himself to also partake.
    USBC SILVER CERTIFIED COACH
    Gold Coach Candidate
    Owner/Operator of Bowlerz Score Coaching
    Tweener Rev Rate of 420, Speed 19 mph
    Key Bowling Staff Member
    Key Bowling Coaching Staff

IBPSIA member
    Former Staff Bowler at www.BowlerX.com

I was bowling with them that day and was in on the bet. The Dude was untouchable that day bowled a 299 and then a 300 a few games later, truely amazing to watch

Hey congrats on getting the ball in! Glad to hear you had fun with it.

Blog Entries
    Chats: 2643

Default God Bless The Undefeated!

Quote Originally Posted by ursus View Post
    Good won today. I took to the lanes with the new HHR and the Undeated that I had been without for a couple of weeks. When I got there I asked the manager if he anything approaching fresh oil out. He just smiled and said, not happining right now. So I told him to stick me on the least bowled lanes he had. There was a little oil left but not much. I took out the HHR and tried out a several different lines. Ball was just burning up and hitting the pins like a cottonball no matter which line I tried. Stuck with it for the first game just to try and get a good feel for the ball and to make sure it was fitted right. Fit was great by the way, but just not enough oil to feed it. Broke out the Undefeated on the second game and immediately could feel the goodness overcome me. Was getting nice solid high flush shots that would send all the pins straight back into the pit. It was a beautiful reunion (cue the chariots of fire anthem), we ran towards each other and met in a loving embrace. I still have tears of joy. So today the Good was triumphant. But once evil is properly fed and back in fighting shape it vows to make a comeback and put down all things that are good, pins incuded.

That brought TEARS to my eye's!!! ESP the part about the UNDEFEATED!! You are a man of Pure Heart Ursus!! Only the pure, can unlock the MAGIC of the Undefeated!! Go forth, and conquer in the name of all that is Holy and Just!! That ball is a part of you now, not unlike your right hand! Use this gift for good only! Never take it to the Dark Side! Amen!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12