Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Thread: Bowling Ball Cleaning and Maintenance

Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Chats: 554

Quote Originally Posted by Greenday View Post
    I still wish someone would come up with a ball oven/washer/etc. that'd be cheap enough for personal purchase.
    They do look at this thread
    http://www.bowlingboards.com/threads...ll-Rejuvenator

Right handed Stroker, high track ,about 13 degree axis tilt. PAP is located 5 9/16” over 1 3/4” up.Speed ave. about 14 mph at the pins. Medium rev’s.High Game 300, High series 798

"Talent without training is nothing." Luke Skywalker

I know what I'm purchasing with my first paycheck when I start working full-time.

if when you wash your ball if water gets into the finger holes can it damage the ball? I'm a little nervous about just dropping my ball in a bucket of water lol

Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Chats: 554

Quote Originally Posted by josheaton16 View Post
    if when you wash your ball if water gets into the finger holes can it damage the ball? I'm a little nervous about just dropping my ball in a bucket of water lol
    No the main thing is to let it dry before you bowl wit it. If the holes are still moist it could hang on your fingers or thumb. But it won't hurt the ball.

When you put the ball in the water just point the holes down, the air trapped in them will keep the water out or put some tape over the holes.

Right handed Stroker, high track ,about 13 degree axis tilt. PAP is located 5 9/16” over 1 3/4” up.Speed ave. about 14 mph at the pins. Medium rev’s.High Game 300, High series 798

"Talent without training is nothing." Luke Skywalker

Thanks for the quick response.

Chats: 0

what about a 50/50 mix of simple green and 99% denatured ethyl alcohol?????

is that a little too much maybe????

Chats: 0

I just bought a Roto Grip Shout and it is a dull ball. Can someone recommend a good cleaner? It is my first ball and I want to keep it in good condition.

Thanks!

Chats: 32

Quote Originally Posted by Baller View Post
    I just bought a Roto Grip Shout and it is a dull ball. Can someone recommend a good cleaner? It is my first ball and I want to keep it in good condition.

Thanks!
    I really like the Storm Reacta Foam. Its about $15 dollars a bottle I've been using it for about 5 months and still have some and we bowl a lot and clean after every session. The foam is easier to use on the lanes because it doesn't run off and make a mess so you clean your ball right there on the lane. The other cleaner I tried was watery and ran off the balls.
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling forums and ball contest winner

Current arsenal

900 Global Badger Claw - Radical Ridiculous Pearl - Spare Ball Ebonite T Zone

can anyone recommend me a better polished ball cleaner. I use tac up on my polished equip with everything else, but it just peels the polish off and makes the reaction like I sanded it instead of polished

Chats: 32

Tac up is removing the polish from your ball? I've never heard of that and I know people who use it. I use storms Reacta foam and like it no mess. I'd show it to the people at your pro shop makes me wonder if there wasn't something wrong with the polish used on the ball
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling forums and ball contest winner

Current arsenal

900 Global Badger Claw - Radical Ridiculous Pearl - Spare Ball Ebonite T Zone

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast