A review from our very own Tony Ruocco:

The Brunswick Nexxxus f(P+S) offers the strongest backend reaction ever seen in a Brunswick ball!

Pin to PAP(5 1/8" over 1/8" up) - 4 3/4"
Dual Angle Layout - 45* x 4 3/4" x 35*
Balance Hole - on PAP

Surface Preparation - Out of Box (500 Siaair Micro Pad; Rough Buff Finish)

What I Was Looking For In This Ball Layout:
With the introduction of Brunswick's new Projection and Snap additive we were expecting to see a very strong ball motion downlane with a smooth consistent look through the heads.

The layout we used is fairly simple with the pin in a strong position and the mass bias located in a strong position as well. I expected to see a ball motion that may be a little different for Brunswick offering more movement downlane as opposed to a stronger mid lane move.

What I Ended Up With in the Ball and Layout:
This was my favorite Nexus series ball so far. I think the ball motion combined with a great looking ball really bring this release together for Brunswick and I think once you throw it you will agree.

The addition of the Snap additive finally gave me the look I really wanted from this series. I felt as if this ball finally opened up the door for Brunswick getting a strong skid/snap ball motion into their higher performance ball line.

Off my hand the Nexxxus rolled super smooth and really gave me the ability to clear the heads with ease. I saw this ball pick up a little sooner then I expected downlane but the overall motion it offered was welcomed. We tested a couple of other Brunswick and DV8 balls at the same time and this was definitely in my top two for the night.

With the new look from the Nexxxus, I think you find a great compliment ball to any of the previous Nexus balls.

To learn more about the Nexxxus f(P+S) visit bowlingball.com.