Thread: Brunswick Nexxxus f(P+S) Ball Reaction Video - By VideoBallReviews.com

Default Brunswick Nexxxus f(P+S) Ball Reaction Video - By VideoBallReviews.com

Review By Dustin S.

Pin to PAP(6 3/16" over 1/2" down) - 5"
    Dual Angle Layout - 50 x 5 x 40"

Surface Preparation - Out of Box

What I Was Looking For In This Ball Layout:
    I was looking for a ball with good length and a very strong backend. Brunswick said that this is the strongest backend reaction they've ever created. This is what I was hoping to see to pair with the Nexxus.

What I Ended Up With in the Ball and Layout:
    Brunswick didn't lie, this ball is VERY strong on the backend! For me, the ball wasn't very angular though which I really like. It reminded me of a hybrid coverstock, which is my favorite. If you stay behind the ball it is very smooth and if you get around the side of it, it will fly on the backend. This will make the Nexxxus extremely versatile and great on tough conditions.

In my mind, this is the best Nexus series ball to this point. I can see Rash and Loschetter really doing some damage on tour with this bad boy this year!

To learn more about the Brunswick Nexxxus f(P+S) visit bowlingball.com.

Chats: 36

That ball looks fantastic...

Jay
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums
    IN THE BAG > RG -Hyper Cell Fused, Menace; Storm -Code Black, Reign of Power, Lock; [COLOR=#006400;,Track - Hx-10, [B]"
    High Game/High Series - 299(2)/300(13)/856 (Elmira, NY in 1980); Member of Corning, NY Junior Bowling HOF.
    Tweener; PAP= 4.75 over x .75 up/Tilt 10 degrees/Axis of rotation 40 degrees/Revs = 368 and speed is 16.86 MPH average.