http://www.bowlingball.com/products/...er-Terror.html

Trust us, the pins have never been more scared in their lives. The DV8 Hell Raiser Terror awaits!

Review by Tony Ruocco

Pin to PAP(5 1/8" over 1/8" up) - 4 3/4"
Dual Angle Layout - 50* x 4 3/4" x 40*
Balance Hole - on PAP

Surface Preparation - Out of Box (500 Siaair Micro Pad; Rough Buff; High Gloss Polish)

What I Was Looking For In This Ball Layout:
I was super excited to see a factory polish Hell Raiser. To me that meant that DV8 was going to offer a more aggressive look on the backend while maintaining a smooth motion off your hand. In the past the Hell raiser and Hell Raiser Revenge provided unmatched hook and versatility on medium to heavier oil patterns.

I kept the layout pretty simple with the pin in a safe area and a strong mass bias location. This layout should offer a good look through the heads with an explosive motion off the break point.

What I Ended Up With in the Ball and Layout:
Seems like everyt ime we throw the newest thing we say it is a great ball and the bestwe have seen. As soon as I finished throwing this ball the first words out of my mouth were, this could be the best ball this year.

It combined everything we loved from DV8 so far. In my opinion it gave me the look of the Too Reckless off my hand with all the hook of the Hell Raiser and
Hell Raiser Revenge. Possibly the best overall ball motion I have seen in years.

Off my hand the Terror was smooth and consistent, never reading any friction early and always giving me the same look through the heads and mid lane. As
you can see from our video off the point the Terror was awesome. It had a solid, strong motion without over reacting and it seemed to carry everything.

I honestly think that DV8 has set the bar very high with the latest release to the Hell Raiser series. For most typical league shots this ball will allow
bowlers to play in the higher scoring parts of the lane compared to the previous releases while still providing a strong overall ball motion.

To learn more or to purchase the DV8 Hell Raiser Terror visit bowlingball.com.