Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: All I can say is WOW!

I thought your suppose to buy a ball based on the way they smell!

Banned
    Chats: 100

"This ball is great on freshly laid heavy oil......."

later in review

"this ball is great on dry lanes"..

I wish I could read reviews that told me something.

Chats: 39

I've been thinking about that the last few reviews I read from Bowlingball.com. They always sound exactly the same.

Although, to be fair, there really is only so much you can say about a bowling ball, and there really isnt a huge difference between all the pro performance balls out there. They all read the lane well, they all transition well through the heads, and they all drive through the pin deck and destroy the pins.

Chats: 22

Then at the end of the review you see a 3:00 video of somebody throwing a perfect strike 20 times in a row while an awful "modern" rock song plays.
    "If a word in the dictionary were misspelled, how would we know?" - Steven Wright

Chats: 0

Quote Originally Posted by panbanger View Post
    Then at the end of the review you see a 3:00 video of somebody throwing a perfect strike 20 times in a row while an awful "modern" rock song plays.
    Lol I saw one of those videos right after reading this and couldn't stop laughing cause its so true.
    High game: 232/High series 587. Arsenal: Hammer Backlash, Tzone Catchphrase: Those pins just got smoked (followed by the double hand pistols) Catchphrase performed rate: 0%
    Faceplants on alley: 2 Reason for signature: everyone here has really fancy ones.

I do agree the reviews are pretty generic. I do like watchinng the videos even if they are all strikes. They do at show how the ball reacts. I enjoy bowlingball.come videos actually. They usually use 3 diff style howlers with each ball.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12