Ball speed: 16-18mph
Rev rate: 475-515
Track: Very high (less than 1 inch from thumb)

I have recently recieved and drilled up my tropical breeze (kona blue/silver) What i was looking for was a ball that i could use to play the same area on the lane as i play with my urethane ball. So i asked the pro shop owner to drill it up so go reaally long and have a quick snap at the end. so i took it out to the lane. I threw my Natural Pearl a few times to get warmed up, and see how the lanes were. i threw the breeze from about 14 at the arrows to about 5 at the breakpoint and it was perfect, Right in the pocket. as i threw the ball more and more i had to start moving left and so on. I also realised that this ball can be very "jumpy" at times, when put on too dry of lanes. If the lanes are too dry i would recommend a natural pearl but anyway, If you have a high rev rate like me, you would definetly want to have this ball in your bag, just in case you have to play the outside part of the lane. I will be posting a video of me throwing this ball a few times, so expect that in a week or so.

This ball gets 5 stars in my book!