Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: florida members

Chats: 1

I live in Vero Beach, haven't done a lot of bowling for a long time, but if I did it would be in Sebastian, or Vero.

What is Bowling?
    Chats: 0

I live in Lake Mary, FL. Bowl at Airport Lanes in Sanford, FL.

I live in Fort Myers and bowl and Gator and Pin Street.

Tampa, FL. here. Usually bowl at Pinchasers Veteran's. Also occasionally shoot at Countryside Lanes in Clearwater.

Quote Originally Posted by 30 Clean View Post
    Tampa, FL. here. Usually bowl at Pinchasers Veteran's. Also occasionally shoot at Countryside Lanes in Clearwater.
    Hey 30 Clean....just wanted to respond to the post because it came thru on my email. I'm not really associated with this site anymore, because 4 of us started a new bowling forum website that used to be members here. We launched it on July 28th, and we are growing it like crazy. Come on over and check us out. The site is:http://www.bowlingintel.com/forum

We have some very experienced coaches on board including one that writes monthly for "Bowling this Month" magazine.
    We are a site that was built BY Bowlers, FOR Bowlers. So there's no Corporate involvement. Come take a look !!
    Bob

"There truly is such a thing as a bad night and when these doomed evenings arrive you can't avoid them. But there's a bright side to this, it's that bad nights won't kill you, and sometimes will make you a little smarter."

I currently reside in Daytona Beach. Usually I bowl at Ormond Beach Lanes. However, there have been sightings of me in my hometown of New Smyrna Beach at their bowling center and sometimes at Bellair Lanes over on A1A.

But most of the time I'm at Ormond. It's become a "home away from home" for me.

What is Bowling?

I live in Rockledge, Fl I bowl everywhere in the Space Coast. I also bowl up in Jacksonville, Orlando and Tampa for tournaments.

Tazmike I bowl at the AMF Leesburg every week . If you live there why do you drive all the way to Orlando to bowl?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12