Thread: League night

Chats: 11

Default League night

Well League was tonight... I didnt bowl good on the third game at all.. 152 217 113. I averaged out at 161 which is a up by one since league ended almost a month ago in the summer. The first game I had first four frames opened and I know I was rushing and not focused. I tightened it up and the second game was awesome not a missed pin. The third game the lanes were broken down and I do not have a ball for dry to light oil... but besides the third game obviously I am pleased...
    Style: Stroker
    In the bag: C300 Wicked Encounter, C300 Freeze, Hammer Arson Hybrid, Hammer Cobalt Vibe, and Brunswick T Zone

PAP 4.25 over x .25 up

High Series: 716
    High Game: 273

Chats: 0

From outward appearances it sounds like it took you a while to "find" your right spot. Once you did you killed it with the 217. Now the third game, when the lanes started breaking down (i.e.; you started to leave 4 pins ! ) thats the time to start movin' left....quickly ! You should probably move at least 2 if not 3 boards on your first move, then one every frame after that OR move your spot on the lane 4 boards left and your feet 6 boards left. That way you should (hopefully pick up some fresh oil so you can get your ball to go into a slide before hooking. Try it next week and see if it works. Try not to hesitate if you start hitting the pocket heavy.

Bob

Chats: 11

Ill keep that in mind Tampa... it was just so disappointing seeing that 113 lol..
    Style: Stroker
    In the bag: C300 Wicked Encounter, C300 Freeze, Hammer Arson Hybrid, Hammer Cobalt Vibe, and Brunswick T Zone

PAP 4.25 over x .25 up

High Series: 716
    High Game: 273