Thread: Hammer No Mercy Whup 'N

Super Moderator
    Chats: 12

Default Hammer No Mercy Whup 'N

Ok so I dont know much about this ball but thought the write up was funny !!!!!

Lefties, You've Been Warned!

The Hammer No Mercy Whup 'N has been specially designed to provide length with aggressive backend reaction for right-handed bowlers.

HART Offset Core - Right-Handers Only!!

With the introduction of the Hammer No Mercy Whup 'N, Hammer is Proud to offer a unique twist to the HART core concept that provides more aggressive backend attack for right-handed bowlers. Developed by our team of design engineers, the HART Offset core changes the orientation of the pin, HART, and center of gravity locations on the ball in order to produce length and aggressive backend reaction for right-handed bowlers without the need for exotic layouts and weight holes. Unfortunately, the No Mercy Whup 'N will not provide the same length with aggressive backend reaction for left-handed bowlers or bowlers with full-roller ball tracks.

The HART Offset core concept allows for more length and more aggressive backend reaction by placing the pin at 4 1/2 - 5 1/2" from the PAP (Positive Axis Point) and the HART well into the ball track.

Check this ball out at: http://www.bowlingball.com/Bowling-B...y-whup--n.html
    ~Brian Hirsch~
    VISE Staff Member
    Bowlingboards.com You're #1 Online Bowling Forums

Wow. This is a new twist to the No Mercy lines. I have a No Mercy (I loved it) and the Beat'N, but just doesn't work for me or drilling is wrong. Didn't think about this one, maybe since I went Visionary this year. Maybe next I'll try all Columbia (I have only 1 ball from them) I have a few hammers, even nailed a few with them too.
    Visionary Bowling Staff Representative &
    Member of BowlingBoards.com Bowling Forums